SHOFER Race Driver (2015)
PC Game | Developer: Zhoori Maang Entertainment | Publisher: Zhoori Maang Entertainment | 2.1 GB
Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic
Genre: Racing, Simulation, Sport | Release Date: 30 June, 2015
SHOFER Race Driver is a racing genre video game by Zhoori Maang Studio. The player controls a race car in a variety of races, the goal being to win the race. In the tournament/career mode, the player must win a series of races in order to unlock vehicles and tracks. Before each race, the player chooses a vehicle, and has the option of selecting either an automatic or manual transmission. in SHOFER the cars can suffer mechanical and visual damage.
- Career (SHOFER)
- Career Mode allows players to unlock new vehicles and new race tracks. Players progress through the career mode by beating a series of "Tournament". -Players complete the career mode (SHOFER Tournament) upon defeating the "Stages" and the kings of Street for each event type discipline.
-Tournaments are a set of Stages held at a various locations and tracks. Placing in an event on the Tournaments will earn the player points. Players can complete all the events on a Tournaments to earn enough points to win the Tournaments.
- Players will unlock new tracks and vehicles and with every win and king of a Tournament. A race organization starts with one Tournament and a challenge - - Tournament which provides cars for the player to use at no cost. Players can pick one of the provided cars as a prize after winning a challenge Tournament and buy each unlocked vehicles.
- Speed King: Speed Challenge is the Speed King Race types with special sport vehicles.
- Drag King: Drag King is a race types with general vehicles.
• Multi user and Multilingual GUIs and dialogues
• In the "My stuff" feature Players can see all cars in their garage and specifically choose how to control cars
• Visual tuning is just sets of livery for each cars.
• Event Types:
Circuit - Players race with up to seven other racers on a closed race course with a set number of laps.
Sprint Class - Up to eight racers take part in a race split into two teams with different performance classes with each having four racers.
Speed Challenge - Players race with up to seven other racers on a closed race A to B course. The courses are generally designed for players to hit very high speeds.
Drag - Racers face off against each other in a knock-out tournament.
• Four different level of hardness
• Easy graphic optimizer feature to rise down and up graphics quality during game play to have a fixed frame rate.
• Rubber Band AI: Dynamic game difficulty balancing
• Very enjoyable Semi-Arcade game play with nitro support
• Realistic suspension and tire model
• Keyboard - Game pad and mouse input controllers support
• Special Kurdish music tracks.
Game Trailer: ry: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 1 GB RAM, GeForce 8800 or Radeon
Hard Drive: 6500 MB available space