PC Game | Publisher: Team17 Software | Developper: Team17 Software | 2.6 GB
Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian
Genre: Action, Strategy, Indie | Release Date: 19 September, 2014
Flockers is a modern day take on the classic lead-'em-to-the-goal puzzle genre with a generous helping of sinister foreboding and dark humour for good measure. For many years sheep have been an integral part of the Worms legendry weaponry. Now you must save them from their explosive fate and escape the fearsome factory.
• 60 gruelling & puzzling levels to master.
• 6 bonus levels - Psst... Hidden throughout the campaign levels are portals to a greener, more tranquil place. Discover them to unlock a new play mode where waking lazy sleeping sheep becomes the priority...
• Rewards - Want a zombie sheep? You got it! Green blood? Yes sir.. There are a stack load of customisation rewards to unlock by fulfilling a wide range of objectives. Choose from 17 crazy skins and 6 types of blood.
• Create your own levels - We're including a powerful level creation tool, the "Meat Maker", that will give you the power to design your own deadly puzzles. (Currently only available on PC)
• Steam Workshop integration - Share your own creations with the community and play challenging levels created by other Flockers players.
• Steam Leaderboards - Players can compete against their friends and others in an attempt to get the fastest time on a level and the fastest time in the story mode.
• Star system - Player performance is assessed via a star rating system encouraging players to perfect each level.
• The Art of Flockers - This fabulous collection of artwork depicts different elements of the game at different stages of its design from hand-drawn concept sketches through to full production graphics. Includes Flockers wallpaper, available in a variety of resolutions, for you to decorate your desktop with.
• Digital soundtrack - Enjoy listening to the Flockers soundtrack with the juxtaposition of the flock's light-hearted naivety set against a backdrop of dark foreboding.
• Twitch support - Share your sheep herding talents to a wider audience with integrated Twitch support.
• Steam Achievements - Demonstrate your gaming prowess and show off to your friends by earning Flockers achievements.
Game Trailer: ry: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD4000, Radeon HD 4650 (512MB) or NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
Sound Card: Windows Compatible Card