Blocs 1.4.0 | MacOSX | 11.2 MB
Focused on simplicity, Blocs brings a fresh new approach to building modern, quality, static websites without the need to understand or write code. Built with Bootstrap 3, one of the most efficient frameworks, Blocs is a stylish and efficient OS X application that makes it as easy as possible for you to build websites with the help of its built-in templates and intuitive workflow.
- Simplicity Blocs subtracts the need to write code meaning everyone can build websites.
- Quality Blocs generates good quality organized code with no clutter or inline styles.
- Clarity Blocs delivers a new level of clarity and focus helping you build websites faster.
- Intuitive Blocs has many time saving features such as smart swatches and auto type colouring.
- Fast Blocs really is insanely fast, you can build full webpage layouts in minutes.
- No Coding You don't need to understand or use any coding to build a website with Blocs.
- Bootstrap 3 Blocs builds using Bootstrap 3 one of the most reliable and proven frameworks.
- Responsive Because Blocs builds following page flow, sites are responsive with no extra work.
- Web Fonts Blocs has a curated list of Google Web Fonts that you can easy use in your sites.
- Unlimited Websites Since Blocs is an actual desktop app you can build as many websites as you like.
- Pre-Made Blocs Blocs comes with many pre-made layouts, so building and prototyping is super fast.
- Retina Support Blocs has retina support, so you can enjoy every pixel on your Macs retina screen.
- Easy to Use Blocs is one of the easiest website building tools, anyone can build with Blocs.
- Beautiful Not only is Blocs a great tool to use, it's also one you can enjoy to look at.
- Works Offline Unlike so many other website building tools Blocs actually works offline.
- Beginner Blocs is easy to understand and use. It's simplicity will encourage you to take your first steps.
- Designer Blocs lets you easily build and style great looking websites without the need to write a single line of code.
- Developer Blocs generates good quality, clean code. This makes it the perfect springboard to get the basics in place, fast.
- Complete colour management overhaul and re-design.
- Added new swatch manager window.
- Added Support for native Mac colour picker and eye dropper tools.
- Added custom colour class name generation for buttons, links, and icons in exported style sheets.
- Improved quality of CSS for bloc colours and text styles, no longer uses ID's.
- Added support for deleting swatches. Added Support for dropdown buttons.
- Added Support for dropdown links. Added supported for lists.
- Added supported for panels. Added preview in browser support.
- Added support for icons in buttons.
- Added x4 row bric.
- Added x1 dropdown button bric.
- Added 2 new pricing table blocs.
- Added new center aligned nav bloc.
- Added x2 new hero Blocs.
- Added new Bloc padding setting.
- Added new text width setting. Improved live style preview -- Reverts to original if not set.
- Expanded radio button options.
- User interface refinements and performance improvements. Improved hero script to avoid overlapping content.
-Issue that caused link export colours to not be set correctly.
- Issue that caused page titles to be lowercase in page title attribute.
- Issue that caused unwanted empty drop area inserted after radio button deletion.
- Issue that caused global link colour to be lost after export.
- Issue that caused duplicate page option list not to be updated with new pages.
- Issue that caused logo artwork to reset on name change.
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.9 or later