Folx Pro 4.2.13332 Multilangual | MacOSX | 25.7 MB
Folx combines two functionalities: download manager and torrent client. Folx makes downloading extremely easy: just open the page with the file to be downloaded, click the link in your browser and Folx will start the download for you. The application splits the file being downloaded in up to ten threads, thus significantly increasing the download speed. Its auto resume option comes handy when the downloading gets interrupted.
Folx is also available as PRO version. It brings such handy features as splitting the downloads in up to 10 threads which speeds up the download process; scheduling the download tasks according to your convenience; smart speed adjustment option (download speed will be adjusted automatically whenever you need to use Internet traffic to run other applications), iTunes integration and searching the web for torrents directly from Folx.
Smart tagging system
Any download can be assigned with a tag or multiple tags in Folx. This way Folx will sort the downloads in Tags panel. By clicking any tag you will be shown other files marked with the same tag. Thank to tagging you'll be able to find any of downloaded files on your Mac easily.
Unique features offered only in Folx
Folx can split the downloads in 2 threads for faster downloading; can automatically resume interrupted downloads and has a cool mini controller. Folx now also has File Manager for easier browsing through completed downloads. Handy filters are at your disposal to search through tasks in Downloads list: all, active, paused, scheduled and completed.
Folx is friendly with your browsers
If you come across something you want to download on the web, Folx can automatically catch the downloads or it can catch only the specific types of files for downloading. Folx also features a browser extension, which has the options to download all, download selected, and download with Folx. The supported browsers are: Safari, Firefox, Opera, Chrome.
Torrent Client for Mac
Folx by Eltima is a powerful torrent client. The app downloads torrent files as well as creates new torrents for various trackers. With Folx downloading torrent files is intuitive and simple. Tagging feature makes search through downloaded content quicker and easier. Folx allows you to prioritize your download tasks and control download and upload speeds according to your needs.
Apart from downloading files from torrent trackers Folx enables you to download using magnet links. The latter means you do not have to save a separate file before starting the actual download, which is convenient. It also allows you not to advertise the fact that you are using P2P technology.
Torrent Search (PRO)
PRO version of Folx enables torrents search directly from the application. With Folx PRO you don't need to browse through multiple torrent trackers to find what you need. Enter a keyword in Folx, and it will search for it in its extensive list of torrent trackers and display a list of relevant results.
Fast downloading (PRO)
Folx PRO can split the downloads in up to ten threads, which can dramatically increase the download speed.
Speed control (PRO)
Gain full control over the downloading speed by either adjusting it manually or allowing Folx to do that automatically for optimal traffic allocation.
Scheduling of downloads (PRO)
You can choose the most suitable time for starting the download and set up how Folx will behave upon finishing the download: shut down the system, switch to sleeping mode, or simply quit Folx.
iTunes integration (PRO)
All music and videos downloaded with Folx can automatically go to iTunes playlists with the names as the tags assigned to downloads.
- Splitting of downloads in up to ten threads
- Scheduling the downloads
- Integration with iTunes
- Speed control
- Search for torrents directly from the application
- YouTube Video Download
- High-speed downloading
- Split the downloads in two threads
- Auto-resuming of downloads
- Automatic catching of downloads
- Torrent client with magnet links support
- Spotlight integration
- Plugin for catching downloads in popular Mac OS browsers
- File Manager for completed downloads
- Quick Look integration
- Mini controller for compact view of Folx
- Add-ons with special context menu for Folx for all browsers
- Filtering by type, tag, date
- Support for Apple's Retina displays
- Various ways of adding downloads to Folx
* Added: since OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Folx tags are integrated into Finder Tags
* Added: now you can easily prioritize downloads by moving them up or down in the list
* Added: you can add multiple torrent tasks to Folx via drag-n-drop
* Improved: support for certain trackers for even better built-in torrents search
* Fixed: issue when scheduled tasks wouldnt start on time
* Fixed: crash at closing Preferences window while download is in process
* Fixed: erroneous file deletion when one of its tags were deleted in "Edit task" window, in case the task had three or more tags
* Fixed: settings for "Stop seeding at ratio" option wouldn't save if the specified value was less than 1
* Fixed: torrent task couldn't be deleted in Folx in case the torrent file was deleted before that
* Fixed: limitation of max number of active torrent tasks was not saved after the program restart
* Fixed: YouTube URL wasn't handled if pasted into New Task window which was opened in advance
Requirements: OS X 10.7+
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploadable )