Active Partition Recovery Ultimate 220.127.116.11 | 689.44 MB
Active@ Partition Recovery Ultimate is an ultimate data recovery tool set. In addition to Professional features, it contains a bootable ISO Image (WinPE based Active@ Boot Disk Lite) that you can burn to a CD-ROM or write to a USB Flash drive and boot Windows from this CD-ROM/USB to recover partitions (including the system ones) as well as to recover particular files and folders from within the familiar Windows environment.
Ultimate edition includes also Linux-based bootable Active@ LiveCD (Linux recovery environment) being able to boot all the latest x86 & x64 UEFI secure boot systems as well as standard BIOS. Universal bootable disk creator prepares DOS, Windows or Linux boot disks for any type of media (CD/DVD/BD/USB). Ultimate version also includes the Active@ File Recovery - tool to recover deleted files, files on damaged partitions and to reconstruct damaged RAID disk arrays. Active@ File Recovery allows you to save particular files in case of unsuccessful partition recovery (for example, the file system itself is severely damaged).
Active@ Partition Recovery Ultimate Features:
- Includes DOS, Windows & Linux versions in one package. Windows Installer
- LastChance recovery mode detects files by their signatures on severely damaged volumes new!
- Built-in Organizer allows to rename & organize files in folders (detected by signatures) new!
- Includes integrated Active@ Disk Editor (Hex Viewer) - low-level disk and file inspector
- Includes Active@ File Recovery - recovery tool for restoring deleted files & damaged RAIDs
- Includes WinPE-based Active@ Boot Disk Lite (Windows Recovery Environment) for recovery of system partitions on unbootable systems
- Includes OpenSUSE-based Active@ LiveCD (Linux Recovery Environment) for unbootable systems recovery, being able to boot the latest x86 & x64 UEFI secure boot - systems, and regular BIOS new!
- Bootable Disk Creator allows you to create bootable USB Flash disk, as well as CD/DVD/Blu-ray disks
- Bootable Disk customization - adding user files, changing network, security & language settings
What's new in Active Partition Recovery 14:
- Improved work with large size partitions and unstable hard disks
- Added progress display for the taskbar icon
- Included the latest Active@ Disk Editor 6 & Active@ File Recovery 14.5
- Active@ Boot Disk switched to WinPE 5.1 64-bit (x64) architecture which performs faster & optimizes RAM usage
- Active@ Boot Disk now being able to boot the latest UEFI Secure Boot systems
- Ultimate version: the latest Active@ LiveCD & Active@ Boot Disk toolsets and PDF documentation
- Added more pre-defined file signatures recognition for OpenOffice Documents: Database .ODB, Formula .ODF, Graphic .ODG, Presentation .ODP and Spreadsheet .ODS
Home Page -