Luxand FaceSDK Face Recognition 5.0.1 | 145.8 MB
FaceSDK enables Microsoft Visual C++, C#, Objective C, VB, Java and Delphi developers to build 32-bit and 64-bit applications for Web, Windows, Linux, MacOS X, iOS and Android with face recognition and face-based biometric identification functionality.
FaceSDK is used in hundreds of applications for identifying and authenticating users with webcams, looking up matching faces in photo databases, automatically detecting facial features in graphic editors, and detecting faces on still images and video streams in real-time. FaceSDK has been used for building secure identification, surveillance, time and attendance control systems. Get a sample application implementing webcam authentication to see what FaceSDK can do for you!
What is FaceSDK?
FaceSDK is a high-performance, multi-platform face recognition, identification and facial feature detection solution. Serving software developers worldwide, FaceSDK is a perfect way to empower Web, desktop and mobile applications with face-based user authentication, automatic face detection and recognition.
Compatible with 32- and 64-bit desktop environments and mobile platforms including iOS and Android, FaceSDK is easy to integrate with new or existing projects, enabling developers to create a wide variety of applications. The system detects entire faces and individual facial features, recognizes faces in still images and in real-time video streams, and allows the creation of a wide range of applications from simple automatic red-eye removal tools to biometric login solutions.
The innovative motion-based recognition system enables seamless recognition and identification of subjects appearing in video streams, allowing building attendance control, security and surveillance systems that require no prior enrollment. FaceSDK can help building of complex face morphing and animation systems for entertainment portals.
FaceSDK can be used in many online, mobile and desktop solutions where precise and reliable face identification is required. The face identification library can be used in photo imaging and video processing solutions, Web applications and biometric login automation systems. The system is widely used in security monitoring, access control and surveillance systems. The SDK has been used by the entertainment industry to create real-time animations. Its applications include:
- Real-time biometric authentication systems allowing the user to log in by simply looking into a webcam. FaceSDK enables touchless, non-intrusive biometric authentication;
- Time and attendance control systems;
- Video-based subject identification applications with no prior enrolment;
- Video surveillance systems with automatic face identification;
- Image organizers with face-based image search;
- Face animation effects for the entertainment industry;
- Automatic red-eye removal tools empowered with facial feature detection;
- Mobile applications for iOS and Android;
- Image enhancement applications and graphic editors.
iOS and Android Support
Support for the two popular mobile platforms enables mobile developers create applications that can identify people by using iOS or Android devices. FaceSDK can be used in Android-based embedded devices. FaceSDK supports iOS 5.0+, armv7/x86 (iPhone 3GS+, iPad, simulator), iOS 7.0+, arm64/x86_64 (iPhone 5S+, iPad Air+, iPad mini retina+, simulator) and Android 4.0+ (platform version 14+), armv7/x86. Demo applications are available in Apple AppStore and Google Play.
Our customers greatly appreciate how well the API is thought-out, and how easy it is to integrate the solution into their projects. We carefully designed FaceSDK architecture in order to speed up and simplify integration. Every little feature is demonstrated in a working sample that can be copied and used in your own project. FaceSDK supports the widest range of platforms and development environments including Windows/Linux 32/64 bit, Mac OS X 64-bit, Android and Apple iOS systems. Supported development environments include Microsoft Visual C++, C#, Objective C, VB.NET, VB6, Java, Delphi and C++Builder. Comprehensive documentation is available to help developers understand every little feature, setting and option.
We strived to deliver a robust solution allowing our customers to build maintenance-free systems. We carefully designed, implemented and tested each section of our code to ensure zero memory leaks and no lockups during operation. The system is tried by many customers on a huge number of servers running critical applications, including our own stress-loaded projects.
FaceSDK is a leading face identification solution on the market. The SDK is loaded with features, allowing developers to solve just about any face recognition, identification, or authentication task. FaceSDK offers:
- Face identification and tracking in live video streams.
- Stable face recognition independent of lighting conditions.
- Fast and precise face detection in stills and videos.
- Fast and robust eye detection in stills and videos.
- Detection of 66 facial features, smooth facial feature tracking in video.
- Automated gender recognition in stills and videos.
- Support for every webcam on the market, including MJPEG-compatible IP cameras.
- A wide range of functions for image manipulation and transformation.
Multi-threaded performance offers additional performance benefits on today's multi-core CPU's.