Batch Description DWG 2.4 | 1.0 MB
Batch Description DWG is a comprehensive set of utilities designed to execute repetitive tasks quickly and easily. Descriptionting and converting batches of AutoCAD drawings are some of the most popular tasks included in the program. The program is equipped with a self-explanatory and user friendly interface that preserves user's options for the next time it runs. It features several modes to select files to work with, notably: drag and drop, loading Excel lists, or searching for files in selected folders. It is designed to save time and money; an indispensable program to every CAD manager and AutoCAD user.
Features and Benefits
- High performance: average Description creation speed 25 drawings/min*
- There is no need to spend time creating AutoCAD page setups. The settings you select on the program menu are applied to each drawing in the batch.
- Supports ctb and stb Description styles, that can be applied to all drawings in the batch.
- Batch converts DWG files to other file formats (BMP, DXF, EPS, JPG, PNG, SAT, WMF and PDF).
- Five efficient modes to select files to work with:
1. drag and drop drawing files from Windows Explorer,
2. load list from Excel,
3. search folders for drawings,
4. all open drawings,
5. active drawing only
- Flexible Model / Paper Space Options:
Model Space Only,
Paper Space Only,
All Paper Layouts,
Model + All Paper Layouts
- Drawing orientation: Auto Select, Portrait or Landscape
- The list in Drag and Drop and Search Folders can be sorted by clicking on the column name so that drawings are Descriptionted in alphabetical order.
- In the Drag and Drop and Search Folders tabs the user can export the list of files to Excel for future use.
- All settings are saved between sessions
OS : Windows 2000, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Language : English
Home Page -