Intergraph Pv Elite 2015 Sp1 v17.00.01 | 335.7 MB
Intergraph has released an SP1 for PV Elite 2015, a complete solution for vessel and heat exchanger design, analysis and evaluation. This release is the most advanced version that now includes a new 3D PDF modeler plus CodeCalc improvements and code and calculation updates.
A complete solution for vessel and heat exchanger design, analysis and evaluation, this latest release of Intergraph PV Elite also includes additional configuration options, improved analysis capabilities and many other productivity enhancements.
Technical Changes in PV Elite and CodeCalc 2015 SP1:
The following list details changes to PV Elite and CodeCalc (Version 17.00.01), which may affect the
Fixed an issue in PV Elite in which the software incorrectly interpolated allowable stress values for materials in the metric material database. Previously, when you selected Use Metric ASME Material Database on the Configuration dialog, the software computed an incorrect value for Allowable Stress, Operating of a metric material if you were changing the design internal temperature. The software now correctly calculates stress values for materials in the metric material database.
Revisions in PV Elite and CodeCalc 2015 SP1:
- Fixed an issue in CodeCalc in which the software stopped functioning after deleting a WRC107 job in a specific file. Previously, if you deleted a WRC107 job using the Delete Selected Items icon in the Local Stress Analysis file and then immediately selected another WRC107 job, the software would stop functioning. The software has been updated and now allows you to delete a WRC107 job and select a new WRC107 job without incident.
- Fixed an issue in PV Elite in which the software would not open a template file without generating an error message using the New > From Project Template option. Previously, the software displayed an error message when attempting to open a template file if you selected Do Not Compress Input Files in the Configuration dialog. The software now opens template files regardless of the configuration options selected.
- Updated CodeCalc to make Analyze unavailable when no components are available. Previously, Analyze was available upon opening the software and after you deleted all the available components. The software has now been updated to make Analyze unavailable both when the software initially opens and upon removal of all components.
- Updated PV Elite by including an additional option in ASME Weld Type on the Nozzle Input/Analysis dialog. A new a-1 option has been added to ASME Weld Type to allow you to select the A-1 sketch as a weld type per ASME VIII Div 1 Fig UW-16.1.
- Fixed an issue with creating a new tubesheet in PV Elite when using Windows 8 or Windows 8.1. Previously, when you selected Tubesheet Analysis to create a new tubesheet, the software stopped functioning. However, the software functioned as expected when you selected an existing tubesheet. You can now successfully create new tubesheets when using the Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 operating system.
- Fixed units issue in PV Elite when you customized the Input Processor dialog box size. Previously, if you selected to change the units after you reduced the Input Processor dialog box to where the Units/Code panel displayed as a dropdown box, the software stopped functioning. The software no longer changes the Units/Code panel into a dropdown box, and the issue was resolved.
- Fixed an issue in CodeCalc regarding metric unit conversions for rectangular vessel calculations. Previously, the software did not convert the corrosion value in rectangular vessel calculations from metric to imperial units in the equation substitution. The software now converts all values to the correct unit. This did not affect the results.
- Fixed an issue in PV Elite regarding certain tubesheet bending stress calculations. Previously, the software used incorrect load cases in tubesheet calculations for U-Tube tubesheets with the full vacuum case on both sides. The incorrect calculations affected the tubesheet bending stress calculation results on the ASME TS Calc report. The software now sets the appropriate load case for vessels with different vacuum pressures and displays accurate calculations for all tubesheet bending stresses.
- Fixed an issue in PV Elite in which the software incorrectly calculated the values for Qs and Ql for specific vessel elements in the Division 1 code. Previously, when a negative axial force was applied to an element below a cone below the point of support, the software incorrectly calculated the Qs and Ql calculations on the Element and Detail Weights report. The software now correctly calculates the values for Qs and Ql.
- Fixed an issue in PV Elite regarding center-to-center distance calculations for saddles on horizontal vessels. Previously, the software used an incorrect value of Ls in calculations on the Horizontal Vessel Analysis report when using Response Spectrum Analysis as the earthquake design code. The issue has been resolved and the correct value of Ls is used.
- Fixed an issue in PV Elite & CodeCalc in which an incorrect pressure value was calculated for load case O4 when a differential pressure was specified for a fixed heat exchanger. The software now correctly calculates the pressure for Ps & Pt in the Detailed Results for Load Case O4 Corr ( + Th) section on the ASME TS Calc report.
- Fixed an issue in PV Elite in which the software used an incorrect pressure to determine the Sigma 5 stress for horizontal heat exchangers on saddle supports. Previously, the software considered the channel side pressure when calculating Sigma 5 calculations. The software now correctly considers the shell side pressure in Sigma 5 calculations on the Horizontal Vessel Analysis report.
- Fixed an issue in PV Elite in which a warning message did not display on output reports when certain required values could not be calculated. Previously, the software did not display a warning message when the small end hub thickness could not be determined per UW-21 for Full Face Slip On flanges. Now, when the software cannot calculate the thickness, a warningn message displays in the Weld Sizes for Slip on Nozzle Flanges per UW-21 section of the Nozzle Schedule report.
- Updated PV Elite to include a warning message when certain values of a cone's small end are out of range. Previously, the software did not contain a warning when the Rs/tS values of the small end of a cone did not satisfy the requirements of section 4.3.11 of the ASME Section VIII Division II code. The software has been updated, and a warning message now displays in the Conical Section report when the Rs/tS values are out of range.
About Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions
Intergraph helps the world work smarter. The company's software and solutions improve the lives of millions of people through better facilities, safer communities and more reliable operations.
Intergraph is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across industrial and geospatial applications.
Name: Intergraph PV Elite
Version: 2015 SP1 version 17.00.01.0000
OS: Windows 7even / 8 / 8.1
System Requirements: Intergraph PV Elite 2015 version 17
Size: 335.7 mb