MathWorks introduced Release 2015a (R2015a) with a range of new capabilities in MATLAB and Simulink. With this release, MathWorks introduces an antenna-to-bits wireless design solution. The offering helps wireless and radar system engineers simulate designs that incorporate multiple antennas, smart radio frequency (RF) devices, and advanced receiver algorithms. New software-defined-radio (SDR) hardware support enables over-the-air testing with LTE and other waveforms.
MATLAB® is the high-level language and interactive environment used by millions of engineers and scientists worldwide. It lets you explore and visualize ideas and collaborate across disciplines including signal and image processing, communications, control systems, and computational finance.
Put your ideas into action
You can use MATLAB in projects such as modeling energy consumption to build smart power grids, developing control algorithms for hypersonic vehicles, analyzing weather data to visualize the track and intensity of hurricanes, and running millions of simulations to pinpoint optimal dosing for antibiotics.
In addition to new releases of MATLAB and Simulink, R2015a includes four new products:
- Antenna Toolbox for designing, analyzing, and visualizing antenna elements and antenna arrays
- Robotics System Toolbox for designing and testing algorithms for robotics applications
- Simulink Test for creating test harnesses, authoring complex test sequences, and managing simulation-based tests
- Vision HDL Toolbox for designing image processing, video, and computer vision systems for FPGAs and ASICs
MATLAB Product Family
- MATLAB: Integration of documentation for custom toolboxes into the MATLAB Help Browser
- MATLAB: Scale mapreduce algorithms to MATLAB Distributed Computing Server for data-intensive applications
- MATLAB: Support for Arduino Leonardo and other Arduino boards
- MATLAB Compiler: Includes capability to create add-ins for Microsoft Excel desktop applications
- MATLAB Compiler SDK: Extension to MATLAB Compiler for creating C/C++, Java, and .NET shared libraries, as well as a development framework for MATLAB Production Server
- Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox: Classification Learner app for training models and classifying data using supervised machine learning
- Partial Differential Equation Toolbox: 3-D finite element analysis, including geometry import, meshing, PDE solving, and viewing results
Simulink Product Family
- Simulink: In-canvas dials, gauges, and scopes for tuning, testing, and visualizing simulations
- Simulink: Fast model update using just-in-time (JIT) compilation for MATLAB Function blocks and Stateflow charts
- Simulink: Hardware Support Package targeting Apple iOS devices for creating apps that run Simulink models and algorithms
- Simulink: Share projects via GitHub, email, or as a packaged custom toolbox
- SimDriveline: Thermal variants for all blocks in the Gears component library
Signal Processing and Communications
- Signal Processing Toolbox: Signal analysis of nonuniformly sampled data; simplified interface and examples, and enhanced signal measurements
- Communications System Toolbox: Connectivity and targeting for Zynq-based SDR, new synchronization methods for wireless receivers, and an end-to-end QAM link example
- DSP System Toolbox: Low latency audio device I/O, multirate and tunable filter types, enhanced streaming scopes, and Embedded Coder optimized algorithm library for ARM Cortex-A
- Phased Array System Toolbox: Simplified modeling and estimation for multiple radar targets, array calibration, and advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) example
- LTE System Toolbox: Coordinated multipoint (CoMP) simulation in LTE Release 11 and UMTS waveform generation
- Antenna Toolbox: A new product for designing, analyzing, and visualizing antenna elements and antenna arrays
- Robotics System Toolbox: A new product for designing and testing algorithms for robotics applications
- MATLAB Coder: Improved MATLAB Coder app with integrated editor and simplified workflow, and more efficient code for logical indexing
- HDL Coder: Critical path estimation without running synthesis
- Vision HDL Toolbox: A new product for designing image processing, video, and computer vision systems for FPGAs and ASICs
- Simulink Desktop Real-Time: Includes Real-Time Windows Target functionality and adds Mac OS X and Thunderbolt interface support
Verification and Validation
- Simulink Test: A new product for creating test harnesses, authoring complex test sequences, and managing simulation-based tests
- Simulink Verification and Validation: Coverage measurement for C coded S-functions and MATLAB coded System objects
- Simulink Design Verifier: Model Slicing for simplifying and partitioning complex models for debugging and analysis
MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software. MATLAB, the language of technical computing, is a programming environment for algorithm development, data analysis, visualization, and numeric computation. Simulink is a graphical environment for simulation and Model-Based Design for multidomain dynamic and embedded systems. Engineers and scientists worldwide rely on these product families to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and development in automotive, aerospace, electronics, financial services, biotech-pharmaceutical, and other industries. MATLAB and Simulink are also fundamental teaching and research tools in the world's universities and learning institutions. Founded in 1984, MathWorks employs more than 3000 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA.
Intel Mac OS X 10.9.5 or later
Always check out my other posts, you find interchangable mirror if you want!
but Don't report my post, Enjoy!