MindNode Pro 2.0 | Mac OS X | 5 MB
MindNode 2 is now available. Please only purchase this version if you are using OS X Mavericks and have no plans to upgrade to OS X Yosemite!
MindNode lets you lay out your notes and tasks visually so you can get a bird's-eye view of your project. The clutter-free interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting ideas, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
• Create new nodes with one click
• Create cross connections between otherwise unrelated nodes
• Drag and drop to move or reconnect nodes
• Add images and links to files or webpages
• Create multiple mind maps on one canvas
• Infinitely large canvas expands to keep up with your ideas
• Fullscreen mode lets you brainstorm without distractions
• Hide and show nodes and branches with one click
• Drag and drop nodes to rearrange your mind map
• Automatically reorganize complicated mind maps
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and stroke widths
• Search lets you find any node, even if it's hidden-no matter how big the mind map gets
• iCloud sharing: access your mind maps from MindNode touch on your iPhone and iPad or MindNode Pro on your Mac
• Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind or OPML document, PNG or TIFF image, or RTF or text outline.
Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page - http://mindnode.com