StruSoft FEM-Design Suite 14.0 Final | 680.9 mb
StruSoft AB, a development software company with more than 30 years of experience in specialized software applications for the entire building industry, introduces FEM-Design version 14.0, is an advanced modeling software for finite element analysis and design of load-bearing concrete, steel and timber structures according to Eurocode.
The unique user-friendly working environment is based on the familiar CAD tools what makes the model creation and structure editing simple and intuitive. The quick and easy nature of FEM-Design makes it ideal for all types of construction tasks from single element design to global stability analysis of large structures and makes it the best practical tool for structural engineers.
Here is a list of the most important features and changes that have been introduced in FEM-Design 14:
- FD 14 is now a full 64-bit software so all memory of the computer can be utilized.
- The list dialog improved in several ways (elements shown in the list can now be filtered, the list can now be send to documentation and Excel file).
- In RC design the User has the possibility to place single layer surface reinforcement.
- A new object, the Fictitious shell is added to the Structure tab.
- Detailed result for line support group reaction and connection forces are now available.
- In FD 14 local stability results can be displayed. After calculating the load combinations the Local stability results (Overturning of walls and Sliding) are available in Display results dialog.
- In Material settings dialog different creep coefficients can be specified for Serviceability Limit State (SLS) and Ultimate Limit State (ULS). It has some consequences in load case calculation and results.
- In Load groups dialog the User has the opportunity to choose one of the combination methods offered by Eurocode 0. Two methods of determining the combination of actions are allowed for the STR Ultimate Limit States.
- The calculation of the load combinations can be run with different options. They can be set in Calculations dialog by selecting the Load combination items and clicking on Setup by load combinations. The User has the opportunity to choose: Non-linear calculation (NL), Cracked-section analysis (CS), Second order analysis (2ND), Imperfection calculation (IS) for each Load combinations.
- The graphical performance is increased and more development is expected in future versions. In FD 14 the DirectX graphic engine is faster than OpenGL on most of the computers.
- User interface is improved.
About StruSoft AB
StruSoft AB has been a leading engineering software provider for the building industry for more than 30 years. StruSoft has achieved this by innovative and visionary development, working in close co-operation with leading construction companies, engineering firms, consulting companies and precast factories around the world.
StruSoft's main software packages FEM-Design, WIN-Statik, PRE-Stress, IMPACT and VIP-Energy have been applied in analysis and design, 3D-modeling, detailing, assembly and energy. The software applications have been developed into well proven products, and are now used by customers in more than 20 countries around the world. The customers experience increased efficiency and productivity, time saving and increased quality when engineering buildings with StruSoft’s software applications.
Name: StruSoft FEM-Design
Version: Suite 14.00.004
OS: Windows 7even / 8
Size: 680.9 mb