Mastercam X9 Build 18.0.11898.10 for SolidWorks (64bit) | 939 MB
Effective Automated 2D processing.
To perform the 2D processing Mastercam for SolidWorks has a powerful functional design automation processing based on geometry feature recognition (Feature Based Machining - FBM). Analyzing item for the presence of specific elements of the geometry (surface size, location of holes and so on) function FBM automatically creates an effective treatment strategy detected elements.
Among the main functions should note the following:
* Facing in the case of allowance above the surface of the part.
* Processing of open, embedded, and through pockets.
* The trajectories of roughing and post-treatment for every pocket.
* Recognition of the holes and the establishment of operations centering, drilling, deployment, chamfering and threading according to the criteria.
3D roughing and finishing processing, including wrap-.
The main sample effectively removes the bulk of the allowance.
High-speed processing (GUS) technology provides the most rapid processing and obtaining excellent surface quality of the products. Mastercam for SolidWorks includes a set of fully associative trajectories of high-speed processing, allowing the most from your CNC equipment.
* Strategy "core sample" and "clean the area" effectively removed the bulk of the allowance due to the use of trajectories set to "roughing" blank or "vygryzanie" material from cavities.
* Strategy "post-treatment" gently removes the allowance remaining after the previous roughing.
* Using a constant 3D step between passes, finishing "a comb" strategy forms the same surface quality (roughness) on sloped and flat povehnosti details.
* Finishing strategy "Horizontal field" rapidly processes flat horizontal surface of the part.
* "Spiral", "Radial" and "Raster" treatment strategies provide extensive capabilities for machining of various types.
* "Pencil" strategy creates the tool moves along the lines of intersection of the faces of a solid to process areas that are difficult parts.
Reliable verification of trajectories
Verification of processing solid body with simulated material removal allows you to check their real path to working out on the machine.
Mastercam gives you the confidence that your equipment is possible to perform processing of any level of complexity. With Mastercam tools available to test trajectories You can easily verify that the path and movement created exactly the way you wanted it.
* Available View and workpiece measurement in the process of verification of processing solid part of a solid billet. During the simulation, the processing tool and holder are checked and displayed on desperately. video
* There is a possibility of drawing paths with the tool "Backplot" and receipt cycle times. Available dynamic view of all relevant information about the instrument and operations at any point of the trajectory, and the scaling of certain areas for a more detailed view.
* Quick verification of 2D paths with a portrayal of the tool to verify the final result finishing operations.
Effective tools for creating control programs and management tool path trajectories - it's just part of what creates a good result in the control program. General path control and adjustment of the machine and the control system to optimize each operation as much as possible.
* Full control of all aspects of the supply and removal tool.
* Security zones help ensure safe movement of retraction when working with any type of trajectory.
* A significant reduction in the size of the program by using the filter path.
* The use of all types of tools: ball, disc, conical, etc.
* User-customizable tool and material libraries automatically calculate the amount of feed and the spindle speed.
* The manager keeps the operation trajectories of all your projects in one place. Quickly create, edit and verification of trajectories or copy and paste parameters from one operation to another. Using groups of equipment for the organization of operations and simplify the copy / paste paths and information about the machining tool from one group to another.
Year / Release Date: 2015
Version: X9 Build 18.0.11898.10
Developer: CNC Software, Inc
Medicine: Present (Team-SolidSQUAD)
With a Premium account you can download files having Fullspeed