Akvis Decorator v4.0.615 (Mac OSX) | 157 MB
With AKVIS Decorator you can create things that were unimaginable even to Mother Nature.
The software lets you change the surface of an object in a realistic manner.
Select a part of an image - a dress on a girl, a car, a piece of furniture, etc, and apply new textures to it. The girl can have her dress painted in cheerful patterns, dotted or chequered, appear as if made of velvet or satin, or even of wood or candies.
There is a great variety of patterns in the built-in Texture Library, more than 1800 textures, to apply - from fabrics to stones and metal, from food to nature elements. You can also apply your own texture - just load an image as a texture file into the library.
The software follows the underlying features of the object, the texture that already exists. The new pattern looks absolutely natural and makes you see things differently.
1. Added the Share option that lets users post pictures from the program to Flickr, Twitter, Google+, Dropbox.
2. Improved the program performance on 64-bit Windows and Mac OS. Added native support for 64 bit.
3. Changed the installation process for Windows. Now two setup files are available: for Windows 32 bit and Windows 64 bit.
4. Improved compatibility with Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud.
5. Changed and the options of displaying the Hints Panel (removed the old "yellow" style).
6. Fixed minor bugs and interface glitches.
Mac OS X 10.6-10.10 (32/64 bit)