Window Tidy 2.0.2 | MacOSX | 14.5 MB
How many times have you had to keep switching between documents when you wished you could just see them all at the same time? The process of dragging and resizing these windows manually is very fiddly and time consuming. And then when you're done, you've got to move them all back! Take control of your applications with Window Tidy.
Window Tidy lets you quickly and easily arrange your application windows on your Desktop onto a customisable grid using nothing but drag and drop! When you want to reposition a window, there are no hot-keys to remember or menus to click, you simply drag and drop the window onto customisable pop-up Layout Icon and it will instantly snap to that layout. It also works seamlessly over multiple monitors too!
You can create any number of layouts, each with it's own grid size, so in just a few seconds you can take control of your Desktop and get working more efficiently.
● Intuitive interface seamlessly integrates with OS X
● Layouts can be added, removed and customised
● Specify the look and position of the pop-up Layout Icons
● Configure the Option Key ⌥ to either show / hide the Layout Icons whilst dragging
● Independent grid size for each layout
● Elegant multiple monitor support
● Menu option to move the active window to the current screen
● Quick Layout option for applying a new layout without adding it to the list
● Bonus feature allows windows to be captured to the pasteboard just by dragging them onto a layout
● Assign keyboard shortcuts to individual layouts for when using a mouse is not convenient
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later.
• Bug fixes
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page - http://www.lightpillar.com