Framer Studio 1.11.187 | MacOSX | 36 MB
Built on Framer.js, an open source prototyping framework. Low learning curve with CoffeeScript.
Instant visual feedback while you're working. Runs great on iOS and Android with a WebKit browser.
Use state machines to define properties and set up complex interactions. Full gesture support.
Animate any object in 3D space with spring physics. Hardware accelerated for 60 frames per second.
- Changes are rendered in the viewer and on the device.
- Use the full screen mode for an immersive demo.
- iPhones, iPads, Nexus, HTC One, Apple Watch and more.
- Work in any orientation, specific pixel density or zoom to fit.
- Small re-usable codeblocks to speed up your workflow.
- Discover errors and inspect them with Web Inspector.
- Including functions, properties and variables you define.
- Blur, brightness, contrast, hue, invert and saturation.
- Linear, easing and three different spring physic engines.
- All properties can be manipulated in 3D space.
- Set up complex interactions with multiple animating properties.
- Built on the latest, fastest web technology.
- Share your .framer project folder for quick and easy collaboration.
- Connect a device and control your prototypes live.
- Drop images from Desktop or Sketch directly on the viewer.
Requirements: OS version: 10.10 or higher