Replay Media Catcher 184.108.40.206 Multilingual | 28.8 Mb
The Utimate tool for Downloading Video and Recording Audio. Replay Media Catcher is a complete solution for all your video downloading and MP3 recording needs. Replay Media Catcher contains Media Guides to help you find and save videos, music, radio shows and podcasts from some of the worlds most popular sites.
- Advanced Video Downloader Supports more formats on more sites.
- Captures and Tags Streaming MP3 Audio for Music Discovery.
- Its Easy! Records Media Files as You Play Them.
- Automatically Converts Files to Over 130 Popular Formats.
- Works with any Browser running Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP.
- No ads or other unwanted programs.
- Its Easy: Open Replay Media Catcher, play your media, and an exact digital copy is downloaded to your hard disk. Just like that.
- Its Powerful: Replay Media Catcher supports more formats than any other stream downloading software. And it can automatically converts to over 130 popular formats.
- Its Useful: Extra features like the built-in Media Guides, Audio Recorder, Torrent downloader, and Scheduler make finding and recording video and audio a breeze.
- Its Smart: Replay Media Catcher automatically names video files, and recognizes millions of songs so that it can identify and tag recorded MP3 music files. Amazing!
- Its Fast: Replay Media Catcher's advanced downloading technology captures videos and MP3 files at up to 10x playback speed.
TPS downloads and other https requests nolonger pass through HTTPS proxy when monitoring is on
New DVR settings:
Settings to change DVR output size
Advanced settings button
New DVR advanced settings:
Use Hulu standalone a player
Urls which will open DVR browser when detected (contains login urls for netflix and hulu)
Configuration issue prompt (moved from the standard DVR settings tab)
Can now import vob and ts files for conversion
Fixed DVR requested duration
Fixed DVR of yugioh.com
Added context menu to guide results
Fixed bestreams and mightyuploads guide sources after they recently changed
Removed Grooveshark from guides and added Tidal
Fixed ID3 directory naming rule bug
Switched off UIA in infragistics controls so NVDA can read them
Applied naming rule now shown in progress log
Now support High Contrast themes
Proxy authentication prompt now supported in registration form
New Naming Rule setting: Max size for Music Lookup. Stops longer MP3 s (like radio recordings) having audio fingerprinting and lyric looks performed. Default is 9MB. Naming rule settings UI has also been rearranged
Fix for Escape key on No button on quit confirmation prompt
Added support for Metrolyrics lookups and fixed azlyrics lyrics lookups after azlyrics site changed
Improved artwork lookup handling
Added startup progress to splash screen
Upgraded Infragistics controls