Final Draft 9.0.6 Build 179 Multilingual | 60.34 MB
For over twenty years now, Final Draft has shown itself to be the most vital tool available to the screenwriter. Version 9 takes an already superb architecture on to even higher levels, allowing new and very practical ways to organize your workflow. This is not surprising, as Final Draft has consistently strived to innovate and address the concerns of writers working in film.
The Industry Standard
- The number-one selling screenwriting software in the world
- Over 100 templates that format and paginate screenplays, teleplays and stage plays
- Scripts on Windows, Macintosh, or in the Final Draft Writer® app for iPad look exactly the same
The Choice of Professionals
- Industry giants such as James Cameron, JJ Abrams, and Aaron Sorkin recommend using Final Draft to write your screenplay
- The market leader and the preferred file format of the Writers Guild of America West Online Script Registration
- The proud recipient of a 2013 Primetime Engineering Emmy® Award
Windows System Requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista™, or Windows XP (32 and 64 bit versions)
- Minimum 512 MB of RAM
- 60 MB available hard drive space
- Internet connection required during installation
What's New in Version 9.0.6 Build 179:
New Export Option:
- Tab Delimited Dialogue (.txt) -- exports all of the dialogue in a script along with filename, date, character name, dialogue number, and scene number in a tab-delimited text file for spreadsheet / database import.
Help Menu Changes:
- "Customer Support" renamed to "Get Help" and now features clickable support links for email, chat and phone support;
- You can also now select and copy the Customer Number;
- "Final Draft Help" renamed "Final Draft User Guide"; "Tutorial Files" renamed "Sample Scripts."
- Customer Number for site license accounts (studio numbers with prefix 9FDZ) is now hidden in "Get Help" and "About" windows.
- Fixed defect where auto-updater removed previously-installed French and German spellcheckers;
- Fixed defect causing duplicate header menu text to appear in footer menu;
- Fixed a rare defect where Command+clicking on an inactive document could potentially cause upside-down text;
- Fixed a defect where characters with continued dialogue were excluded when printing Character Sides;
- Fixed a defect that prevented starting a script with page 0;
- Fixed a defect where canceling out of the Header menu caused the program to crash;
- Fixed a defect where right-clicking on a blank index card would sometimes cause the program to crash.