PC Game | Publisher: U&I Entertainment | Developer: Moonbite Games ,PadaOne Games | 2.05 GB
Languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian
Genre: Action | Release Date: 30 January, 2015
From the delicious brains of Moonbite Games and U&I Entertainment comes an enhanced and updated version of Zombeer, a first-person shooter that is an unapologetically irreverent homage to everything kick-ass about zombie movies and drinking beer. With new narrative content from writers at Comedy Central, Zombeer is packed with humorous reference to classic zombie flicks of the past and, of course, a healthy supply of ammo and beer.
In the near (and some might say lucky) future, there is a pandemic as a result of a virus that transforms the world's population into zombies. That's not the lucky part - it's this: Once bitten by a zombie, the only way to stave off the infection is drinking beer! Playing as the hero "K," a survivor inflicted with the zombie virus and a wicked perpetual hangover, players must make their way through the zombie apocalypse managing a balance of sobriety and carnage to find his girlfriend Karen and get out before it's too late!
* Enhanced For Your (PC) Pleasure: The updated and enhanced version of Zombeer has been optimized to maximize PC players experience. Refined controls, interactivity and improved weapons are just some of the additionsl made to ensure a visceral good time.
* More Jokes For That Tasty Funny Bone: Zombeer brings the funny with new story content from writers at Comedy Central
* New Tunes To Tease The Braaaiinnn!: Zombeer includes an update soundtrack with new music for Red Bull Record's own Five Knives and more! All perfectly suited to jam to while raising hell in the zombie apocalypse.
* Headshots are the very best: Players can now score headshots off zombies with bloody satisfying results. Remember to always double tap and don't be stingy with the bullets.
* Chug, Chug, Chug: Find the perfect balance of sobriety and carnage as players must chug Zombeer to prevent turning into one themselves , but be careful, too much of that stuff will make you hurl, limiting your mobility.
Game Trailer: Click HERE for view Video
System Requirements Minimum:
OS: Window Vista® (SP2) / Windows® 7 (SP1) / Windows® 8
Processor: 2.00 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo or similar
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB DirectX® 10-compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher
DirectX: Version 10
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 10-compliant (5.1 surround sound recommended)
Additional Notes: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
1. Extract release
2. Mount ISO
3. Install the game
4. Copy crack from the folder /PLAZA