SU Podium 2.5.002 Plus for SketchUp 2015 | MacOSX | 48.7 MB
SU Podium exists so that anyone can create beautiful, photo-realistic renders from their SketchUp models without the pain and frustration of learning a complex program. SU Podium runs completely inside SketchUp from start to finish, and makes use of the SketchUp features that you're already familiar with to achieve impressive results. SU Podium is intuitive to SketchUp users, easy to grasp for beginners, and the simple interface and versatile presets cut the learning curve to minutes instead of months.
What is SU Podium V2.5 Plus?
- V2.5 Plus's major new feature is the result of months of R&D to employ a C++ method of processing scenes which make the overall Podium processing scenes in SketchUp up to ten times faster. In larger models, you will notice even more speed gains. What is processing scenes and why should I care? Please read here.
- V2.5 Plus solves many of the texture mapping distortion in a rendered image such as distorted textures on flipped components. Also, it is able to process .tif files and has much fewer "unknown symbol" messages. Also, the problems with materials that has names like "h" or "m" are gone.
- V2.5 Plus has a better Tools, Analyse method, helping you to quickly identify problems.
- PIE has a new DOF feature
- Section Tools has been included in the SketchUp 2015 version.
- All other SU Podium V2 Plus features are retained. For a summary of V2 Plus features in addition to the new items in V2.5 Plus, please read here.
- V2.5 Plus supports SketchUp 2015 ad 2014 Win/ Mac, 64/ 32 bit. If you are using SketchUp 8, please use V2 Plus.
- Raytracing and Global Illumination: SU Podium uses a photon mapping algorithm that provides accurate raytracing and global illumination that yields beautiful, photo-realistic images. Although the user does not have to be aware of what technology is being used, it's important to note that you can obtain high quality images with realistic reflection and lighting, quickly.
- Multi-Threading: SU Podium uses multi-threading of your CPU so much of the rendering process will use all your processors (Dual/ Quad/ Eight).
- Realistic Materials: An essential part of creating SketchUp models is applying textures to faces. SU Podium can turn these plain textures into very realistic materials, quickly and intuitively via the Podium material user interface. Reflections, refractions, bump maps and other advanced properties can be applied to a specific SketchUp materials. When rendered these properties bring the model to life by reflecting light and the environment. You can use standard SketchUp materials as well higher resolution textures from a variety of libraries as well as Podium Browser content.
- Lighting up exteriors and interiors: SU Podium V2 has two types of natural lights. Sky and Sun. These are both "exterior" lights but will have a lot of effect on interior renderings if you are using windows and openings to the exterior.
- Omni & Spot Lights Omni light or Point light is an artificial light source which emits light uniformly in all directions, similar to a light bulb. To insert an omni light or point light, click on the point light icon in the tool bar and drag an omni light into the model. The omni light/ point light is a SketchUp group called a light group. You can see the light group in SketchUp's outliner.
- LEM Lights: Unlike Omni and Spotlights, Podium LEM materials use actual SketchUp geometry to cast illumination into a SketchUp scene. LEM materials can be applied to any face in your SkethUp model an used as a visible illumination source (like a lightbulb, neon sign, etc.)
- Podium Browser Light Fixtures: SU Podium V2 comes with a companion plug-in called the Podium Browser. Podium Browser provides hundreds of free, render ready light fixtures that have artificial point and spot-lights carefully configured for accuracy, and ready to render.
- Increase your efficiency with Podium Browser: SU Podium Browser is a growing library of render ready components that can be dragged and dropped into the SketchUp model and then rendered.
- Post Processing with Podium Image Editor: PIE is part of SU Podium V2 Plus. It was created so that Podium users can do quick post processing or image editing of Podium rendered images. Post processing means making changes to the bitmap image created by Podium. For example, editing the light levels, brightness, cropping the image, adding a background to alpha transparent image, create Depth of Field areas, adding an overlay and blending are some of PIE's features. To do any post processing, previously, you needed a good image editor like Photoshop. PIE makes it easy to do much of the post processing inside SketchUp and in fact directly from SU Podium after the rendering is completed.
Requirements: Requires SketchUp 2015
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploadable )