[b]Renderin (Rendern) 2.1.3 for Sketchup 2015 | MacOSX | 14.2 MB[/b]
Rendern is fully-integrated into SketchUp and uses the same settings, so learning how to create high-definition renderings is fast and easy. Once the model is ready, Rendern brings designs to life, by offering realistic additions like a 3D sky, four types of clouds, and modifiable lighting sources. Rendern also offers additional texture settings to choose from, like specular reflection and shininess, and auto-bump for materials.
Rendern gives you even more texture settings to choose from, like specular reflection and shininess, and auto-bump for materials. Rendern gives you the high-definition, realistic renderings you've been looking for, in a powerful, easy-to-use application.
[b]Rendern users can:[/b]
- quickly create a high definition rendering with no size limitation
- use existing SketchUp parameters and add new ones
- create a photo-realistic project environment (water, sand, grass) and a 3D sky with clouds
- create artificial light sources
- see the final result in a real-time radiosity preview window
[b]NEW RADIOSITY ENGINE[/b]
Just as in photography, the respect of color is essential in rendering. Rendern 2's new radiosity engine improves images for a better perception of colors, textures, and materials. Thanks to both the ISO and Shutter parameters, it is now easier than ever to fine-tune a scene's lighting. In addition to these quality improvements, Render(in) 2 is faster than ever. The average is TWO times faster.
[b]NEW NEON LIGHTING[/b]
As you know, Rendern allows you to add spotlights and point lights to your SketchUp model...and Rendern 2 now offers more... neon lighting! Simply change the "light emitting" parameter of the material to enlight your scene.
Create a true, virtual tour inside your project with multi-node panoramas. Everything needed for viewing panoramas on your website is automatically created by Rendern.
[b]NEW BACKGROUND IMAGE[/b]
Do you use SketchUp's photo match feature? Want to add a background picture to your Rendern image? Rendern 2 lets you add a background image to your rendering. It's so easy!
With Render(in) 1 only an auto-bump was use with texture. Now you can import the image you want, just select it on your hard drive, and you get the relief you want on your model.
- Modify the infinite ground altitude in the environment palette;
- Export your SketchUp file with all the rendering parameters added in Rendern 2 directly to Artlantis 4
- Render your image in PSD file with all the rendering information of the different layers.
[b]Requirements:[/b] Requires SketchUp 2015
[b]Home Page[/b] -
[b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
[b]Download ( Uploaded )[/b]
[b]Download ( Rapidgator )[/b]
[b]Download ( Uploadable )[/b]