CloudPull 2.7.3 | MacOSX | 8.5 MB
Google provides great cloud-based services, but it is important to keep a local copy of your data. This ensures that you have your data even if your account is compromised, Google has an outage, or data goes missing from your account. CloudPull seamlessly backs up your Google account to your Mac. It supports Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Calendar, and Google Drive (formerly Docs). By default, the app backs up your accounts every hour and maintains old point-in-time snapshots of your accounts for 90 days.
CloudPull creates backups in standard file formats:
- Email messages can be imported into Apple Mail individually.
- Entire email labels can be imported into Apple Mail as mailboxes.
- Contacts can be imported into Apple Contacts.
- Calendars can be imported into Apple Calendar.
- Documents, presentations, and spreadsheets from Google Drive can be opened with Microsoft Office, and can also be imported into Pages, Keynote, or Numbers. Other files from Google Drive are backed up in their native formats.
CloudPull provides a Mac native interface for working with your backups:
- You can browse current backups and backups from old snapshots.
- You can preview backed up items via Quick Look.
- You can restore items by dragging them to the Finder.
What's New Version 2.7.3:
Added a "Lock backup files" checkbox to the General pane of the preferences window. Backup files are locked when and only when that checkbox is checked. By default, backup files are still locked.
Fixed a crasher in some error handling code.
Updated the code that asks Google Drive for the last known change number to use a newer HTTPS retrieval mechanism (NSURLSession).
Requires OS X 10.9 or later
Home Page -