Final Cut Pro X 10.2.1 + Motion 5.2.1 + Compressor 4.2 + mLooks 1 & 2
Final Cut Pro X includes the basic functions of audio editing and color correction of Final Cut Studio, so now at all stages of post-production, you can use a single application.
Motion. Animation for Final Cut
Create stunning titles, transitions, effects, and more in the application Motion. This is a great addition to Final Cut Pro. New Smart Motion Templates allow you to
instantly customize the graphical elements in the process of editing.
The new interface designed specifically for video editors. Smart templates for making changes during installation. Easy to use animation tools to create spectacular
transitions, effects and titles. Motion - a perfect complement to Final Cut Pro.
Compressor - a wonderful and powerful tool for video compression. Compressor can convert your videos in many formats, it is worth it for the asking, and he will
prepare your video for iPod, or recode it in H.264 and will allow you to view it on virtually any operating system, or just compress it for YouTube and help put it in
What's New in Final Cut Pro X 10.2.1
- Restores support for Panasonic AVCCAM video at 25p and 30p
- Improves accuracy when dragging to select a range in the Timeline
- Fixes an issue that may cause Final Cut Pro to quit on launch
What's New in Motion 5.2.1
- Fixes an issue in which Photoshop files may be imported with an incorrect color profile
- Fixes an issue that may cause Motion to quit on launch
What's new in Compressor 4.2 :
- Create an iTunes Store Package for iTunes Store submission
- Easily add your movie, trailer, closed captions, and subtitles to your iTunes Store Package
- Preview closed captions and subtitles right in the Viewer
- Zoom in the Viewer to watch content with true pixel accuracy
- GPU rendering when using Send to Compressor with support for dual GPUs
- Hardware-accelerated, multi-pass H.264 encoding on compatible systems
- Automatic bit-rate calculation for MPEG-4 and H.264 CuickTime movie settings
- Display and assign channels to CuickTime audio tracks prior to processing
- Optional matrix stereo down-mix when processing surround sound for CuickTime output
- CABAC entropy mode for multi-pass encoding
What's new in FxFactory Pro 5.0.2 (4531):
- This version of FxFactory supports Final Cut Pro 10.2 and Motion 5.2, and introduces new products that take advantage of the 3D titling features in the new video
apps by Apple.
- This version of FxFactory requires OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 (or later).
Pixel Film Studios Plugins Include:
PROMORPHIC - PROPIXIE - PRORAIN - PROSKIN2 - PROSLICE - PROSMOKE - PROSNOW - PROSTATIC -PROVINTAGE - PROVOGUE - TRANSDUB - TRANSFIRE - TRANSFLARE - TRANSHIVER -
TRANSLINE - TRANSTELE - PROFILM - PROFOG - PROGRADE - PROLENS - PROSHIVER - PROTRACE - PRO3DT - PROACTION - PROBOKEH - PROCUTX - PRODUB - PROEXTREME - PROFIRE -
PROFLARE - PROFRAME - PROHUD - PROLOGRAM - PROLUMETRIC - PROMASK - PROMONO - PROMOOD - PROTMK - PROLAROID - PROTERRA - PROWALL - PROLMK - PROVEGA - PROPLAY - PROLUMA -
PROFRAG - PRO8MM - PROTEASER VOLUME 1 - PROTEASER VOLUME 2 - THE SPOTLIGHT - CORPORATE CIRCUIT - LIGHT GRID - LINE CROSSED - PROAXIS
Final Cut Pro X Plugins, Transitions & Effects
Folder mLooks throw in HD> user> Movies> MotionTemplates> Effects
mLooks2 put out of the pack
- OS X 10.10.2 or higher
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K)
- OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later.
See. Minimum system on the official site
- 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K)
- 3.5GB of disk space
Contact to email: [email protected][dot]com for support all you need !
Download Via Nitroflare
Download : Nitroflare.com
Download Via Uploaded
Download : Ul.to
Download Via Rapidgator
Download : Rapidgator.net