English | 0h 58m | AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 304 Mb
Active Directory is the hub of Windows Server administration. In this course, Timothy Pintello will help you install, configure, and administer Active Directory and organize the computers and users on your network. He'll cover adding, promoting, and removing domain controllers; administering users and individual computers; and using groups and organizational units (OU) to manage the objects on your network. Need to configure other Windows services? Check out the companion courses on Timothy's author page.
* Understanding what a domain controller does
* Adding and removing domain controllers
* Configuring a global catalog server
* Creating and managing users and computers in Active Directory
* Working with groups and organizational units
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)