Native Instruments - Battery 4.1.5 STANDALONE, VSTi, AAX | 390 Mb
BATTERY 4 is the cutting-edge drum sampler designed for the 21st century. It combines a supercharged library, tailor-made for electronic and hip hop music, with a radically-intuitive workflow that keeps the focus on creativity. Instantly find and arrange sounds with a new, tag-based browser, and route powerful new effects with drag-and-drop simplicity. With a clear, compelling interface that puts incredible power at your fingertips, BATTERY 4 launches drum sampling into the future.
BATTERY 4 drum sampler of the 21st century * a choice of studios around the world to create creative rhythms.
* Incredibly fast workflow, and maximum opportunities for creativity.
* Superbalita for electronic and urban music.
* Inspiring effects, intuitive routing and saidjan (sidechaining).
The Possibilities Of Native Instruments Battery:
* Powerful drum sampler with comprehensive capabilities, sampler based on a next generation engine.
* A new sample library with 12 GB: over 100 drum kits, containing in the aggregate more than 23 thousand individual samples within over 2,600 categorized percussion sounds, covering all styles of music.
* Improved interface and improved usability, fast and intuitive access to all parameters. Included are 8 video tutorials with step by step instructions.
* Fully configurable matrix of cells: fluent determine the number of rows and columns, up to 128 slots download drum sounds.
* Improved effects at the level of individual cells and a new section of the master effects.
* Functions of the frame: roll, flam, buzz, right hand, etc.
* Import loops (loops) in the formats Apple Loops™, REX™, Acid Wave™ and Beat Creator™.
* Compressing/stretching time for each cell, opening up creative possibilities when handling samples.
* Edit samples on the fly.
* Minimum load of the system memory with Sample Purge.
What's new in BATTERY 4:
BATTERY 4 adds powerful new features designed to speed up your workflow, more opportunities for work with samples and the manipulation of the sounds, as well as a new library, ready for electronic and urban music of the 21st century.
* Completely redesigned, high-speed workflow provides quick access to basic functions directly on the main page.
* Improved usability with drag and drop: assign MIDI controllers, configure the routing of cells and effects, change the order and with extreme ease use saidjan.
* The cell colors indicate the type of instrument, the controls are adjusted to the colors of the cells, providing a clear visual overview.
* Multi-function display, sound waves with easily accessible controls and an intuitive interface based on gestures allow you to navigate and edit, work with loops (loops), to control the modulation and envelopes.
* New high-quality effects including SOLID EQ, SOLID BUS COMP, TRANSIENT MASTER, tape saturation, dnorepository compressor and new filters.
* Improved algorithm of stretching/compression time Time Machine Pro.
* A new bus system provides flexible routing using the base drag to control treated groups.
* Instant rendering of cells to create new kits and creative sound design.
Library and browser
* New browser-based tags: add tags and use full-text search and search history, allowing you to continue to review the sounds from the same place where you left off.
* All downloadable sounds snap to MIDI notes for convenient use with MIDI keyboards.