GoodSync Enterprise / GoodSync2Go 184.108.40.206 | 30.8 Mb
GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP , SFTP, WebDAV, and more. GoodSync file synchronization software combines bulletproof reliability with an extremely easy to use interface to compare, synchronize, and backup your emails, contacts, photos, iTunes, MP3s, and other important files. Automatically synchronize and back up your important files between desktops, laptops, servers, and external drives over a network or the Internet. Using an innovative synchronization algorithm - GoodSync file sync software is years ahead of the pack when it comes to file synchronization.
bidirectional synchronization to prevent data loss
unidirectional synchronization for backup
Synchronize folders, not only Windows, but also FTP, WebDAV, SFTP
Synchronization with smartphones and PDAs to the Windows platform
Selective File Synchronization
Flexible and Easy Sync Automation
Other features include:
Monitoring the file system is not required
Syncing multiple devices, providing maximum comfort
Synchronize FTP file modification time
Translation of the modification time of files for non-Preserving File Systems
Easily synchronize only the modification time of files
Visualization of changes
Ease and flexibility of display
Task tab, make it easier to work with several tasks
Counters size for each level
Dialogue to facilitate the selection of synchronized folders
Identification of required free space
Reports on actions and changes
Tags jobs to removable drives
Backing up the network over an encrypted channel.
Version 9.9.20 May 01, 2015
* GS Server + Share Mount: fix share authentication/connection problems.
* GS Server + Mapped Drives: faster and more accurate extraction of mapped network drive mapping.
* GS Client + Mapped Drives: speed up getting Drive to UNC path mapping.
* GS Connect Setup: allow System User ID to be editable.
* Sockets + HTTP: Use fast closing of sockets in all HTTP-based file systems.
* Improve Move/Rename emulation for file systems that do not have Move to other folder (MTP, some FTP).
* FTP: add connectoid option: Rename works only at one level.
* Runner-GUI: fix bugs that caused not always reporting state of Job in Runner to GUI.
* Runner-GUI: fix jobs with names longer than 62 characters do not update status.