XMind 6 Pro v188.8.131.52504270119 Multilangual | MacOSX | 144 MB
XMind is an advanced, yet easy to use mind mapping utility that can help you offer visual support to your ideas and organize tasks. First of all, the program provides you with a user-friendly interface, where you can organize and save each brainstorming session as a different workbook. You can also use this utility to make interactive presentations, as you can bring ideas into maps and add them audio notes.
Brand New Brainstorming Mode
The most important thing of brainstorming is focusing on the quantity, not the quality. So we bring the "Idea Factory" to record and collect inspirations further and faster. A timer stays to let us control the session time. The night mode decreases light and protects your eyes in a dark room.
Full-screen and a stress-free scene, here, makes you take all attention on capturing the inspiration and sparkles in your mind. Then, you'll find the solution is hidden within them. We can discover it by evaluating, organizing and connecting the ideas.
Save to Evernote
As a popular note-taking and archiving application, Evernote is used by tens of millions of users, also including a large number of XMind users. Now, we support saving XMind files into Evernote note include: image, attachment and text. By this way, we can send our maps across different devices and get access to them easily.
A complicated mind map must contain various elements, such as markers, labels, and Task Info. Index View provides you 7 ways to list your topics as an index: by markers, by labels, by start/end date, by assignees and by alphabetic (A~Z and Z~A), so that we can retrieve information quickly and accurately. You can even use it cross sheets.
Advanced Theme Editor
Our new Theme Editor provides you an efficient way to easily modify your favorite themes and design a new theme. You can presets styles of central topics, main topics, subtopics and floating topics. Also the styles of relationships, boundaries, summaries and the wallpaper. Edit the properties and then save it to the theme view for future usage.
Export to Microsoft Project
Work with the most popular Mind Mapping tool and the most professional project manage tool together. Mind mapping helps look at things holistically, and fill in all the important details with XMind. Now, we can export all tasks from XMind to MS Project. This makes your plan a very integrated design solution. More productivity for your project management and team collaboration.
Export to Open Office (ODF)
Both of XMind and Open Office are Free Open Source Software. In XMind 6, we can export our mind maps into OpenDocument Text, Presentation and Spreadsheet. We will work smarter with this open source software suite.
More themes, style and markers
An elegant appearance of our mind map can not only make the readers enjoy it, but also deliver more details of our mind. In XMind 6, we add 20 more well-designed themes and build-in styles. These will not only make our mind maps a better look, and also make us more productive.
XMind Resource Bundle
In XMind 6, we bring a new concept: XMind Resource Bundle. You can package your custom themes, templates, clip arts, markers. Export them to an XMind Resource Bundle and send it to others. This is a very convenient way to share stuff within a team, also between your Mac and Windows.
- Add permissions in Local Network Sharing.
- Reorganized and improved toolbar, customize toolbar position.
- On Mac, XMind embeds Java 7 and no need to manually install Java anymore.
- Integrate Style View into Properties View. Add "reset style" option.
- Reorganize View Menu, add a sub-menu instead of the Views Dialog.
- New style notification window.
- New Sheet From Template.
- An option to hide paid features from menu and toolbar.
- Add a new balanced map structure.
- Improved context menu.
- New color picker.
- Improved Export to Excel.
- Many other little improvements.
All Changes of XMind 6 (v3.5.2):
- Add a language change option to Preferences.
- Improve theme usage experience. When applying a theme, users can now choose from overriding all custom styles in the target map or keeping them.
- Improve export experiences.
- Add Danish and Japanese "Welcome to XMind" map guide under help menu.
- Modify the translation errors in Japanese, Russian, French language pack.
- Fixed an issue that causes some text to disappear after exporting to PDF (Map) on Ubuntu.
- Fixed some issues that cause XMind to crash after exporting to Microsoft Word and PDF Document on Ubuntu.
- Fixed an internal error occurred during: "Template Image Loader".
- Fixed an error while saving to Evernote under the Drill Down mode.
- Fixed a bug that causes the exported Microsoft Project file to contain Chinese text.
- Fixed an issue that causes "export to Microsoft PPT" not working.
-Fixed an issue that causes XMind to crash while using "Alt +DownArrow" shortcut under Filter mode.
- Fixed a bug that causes text typed in editing box to disappear after switching between sheets.
- Fixed an issue that the wallpaper can't be removed after set by a theme containing it.
- Fixed a bug that causes file hyperlinks pointing to LAN locations to be recognized as relative paths.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Requirements: OS X 10.6 +
Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Danish, Russian, Slovenian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
Home Page - http://www.xmind.net