FlashFXP 5.1.0 Build 3834 Multilingual + Portable | 10.6 MB
FlashFXP - a very good FTP-client that supports all types of connections, able to work through firewalls, and supports protocols for secure connections SSL / TSL. The program can import lists of sites from many popular FTP-client. There is a convenient feature - the list of pending tasks, which will resume unfinished downloads at any time. The program has the ability to automate downloading using command line parameters.
The program allows you to produce and organize the data not only between the local computer, but also two remote FTP-servers. Using FlashFXP, very convenient to download files that are located in different folders or on different FTP-servers. All the files you want to download, you can put in place. The program will remember their location when you start the download to make a connection to the server, go into the folder and start downloading.
* Includes OpenSSL Libraries 0.9.8b.
* Automatic support for One Time Password (OTP) S / KEY.
* Strong encryption (Blowfish) can be applied to the site manager to protect your information.
* Connect to sites using SSL / TLS encryption for added security, including the use of client certs.
* SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) Transfers.
* Clear Command Channel (CCC).
* Site to Site (FXP) Transfers.
* Fully recursive file transferring (uploading, downloading, site to site).
* Caching allows for offline browsing, queueing.
* Firewall support, allowing you to define a set range of local ports, or bind to a specific IP.
* FTP Proxy, HTTP Proxy, Socks 4, 5 support. (WinGate, WinProxy, MS Proxy, etc).
* Internal ident server.
* Per Site Connectivity modes support.
* PRET support for distributed FTP servers.
* Extensive command line options for scripting / scheduling.
* Remote FTP file search.
* Custom file highlighting; display file masks in user defined colors.
* Calculate the size of all files in a specified path.
* Grouped SITE custom commands.
* Priority transfer list.
* Time Zone setting for Site Manager.
* Selective Transfer feature (transfer only images or just php files).
FlashFXP v18.104.22.16834 @ 4/25/2015
Fixed: Loading and executing a saved queue that references sites by ID (i.e Auto saved queues) that no longer exist in the Site Manager could under some conditions cause FlashFXP to get stuck in an infinite loop and lock up.
Fixed: Under a rare condition the Queue List window might cache the wrong site name and the remark column would display the wrong site name. This did not effect functionality and was only a visual issue.
Fixed: Local browser drag operations incorrectly passed a UTF-8 encoded path-name when calling a windows API when it should of used Unicode path-name, this caused some drag/drop operations to fail.
Fixed: After the desktop color depth changes sometimes FlashFXP would incorrectly render the toolbar buttons with an opaque background.
Fixed: If FlashFXP is left minimized while the local browser is displaying the content of a network drive/location and this location becomes unavailable it could cause FlashFXP to freeze for an unusually long time or lockup when restoring the window.
Fixed: Synchronized browsing issue where the remote synchronized root path was not correctly defined under some conditions.
Fixed: Scheduled tasks > If the task failed as a result of being unable to resolve the server host name this reason was not clearly indicated.
Fixed: Internal file read-only check on data files was incorrectly passing Unicode file-names to ANSI version of APIs.
Changed: Clipboard monitor now uses a more reliable monitoring method on Windows Vista and up.
Fixed: Eliminated multiple RedrawWindow() API calls after unlocking the window canvas for drawing due to erroneous DrawLockLevel evaluation.
Fixed: Indirect site to site transfers were experiencing a problem that caused the UI to appear frozen between the download and upload operations while waiting for the file to become ready.
Fixed: In some cases FlashFXP was unnecessary reloading the FlashFXP data files from disk.
Fixed: Remote editing, auto uploading on save could in some specific cases try to upload even when another operation is in progress resulting in a failed upload.
Fixed: After a download transfer failure attempting to re-transfer the file could incorrectly result in the file being skipped.
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploadable )