[b]Cocoatech Path Finder 7.1.4 Multilangual | MacOSX | 18.8 MB[/b]
Organization is key. Path Finder offers the tools you need to access, browse, and manage all of your files quickly on OS X. Packed with a plethora of powerful features, Path Finder allows you to take complete control of your documents, photos, videos, music, and so much more. Say goodbye to the days of weak file management. With Path Finder 7, it's your files, your way.
- Collect files together into a temporary holding place with the Drop Stack. When you're ready, copy or move the collected files in a single step.
- Work with your files side-by-side in a customizable dual pane view.
- Access frequently used files and folders with bookmarks.
- Quickly switch between open folders using tabs. Store commonly used groups of tabs as presets.
Path Finder takes care of the heavy lifting, helping you to quickly access and modify your files without the dull busywork. Exert complete control over your files with Path Finder's extensive time-saving features:
- Batch Renaming
- Criteria-based File Selection
- File Copy Queues
- File Tagging
[b]Every Tool For Every Job[/b]
Path Finder is designed to work with a variety of different workflows. Whether you're a power user who accesses, manages, and manipulates a bunch of files a day , or just a casual user who loves being on top of everything, Path Finder has you covered.
Path Finder is built around a modular interface with six customizable views, and eight customizable modules. Show only the information you need, when you need it.
Is a tool getting in your way? Replace it with another one of Path Finder's extensive tools, or remove it completely. You decide.
Path Finder's philosophy is to let you work how you want. Most tools can be accessed in many different ways to suit your workflow.
- Full Dropbox integration. Just link your account and you're all set up.
- 8 total configurable modules in both the right and bottom shelf.
- Leverage the power of OpenMeta to tag your files and share tags between apps.
- View the contents of two folders side-by-side in one window.
- Sort by folders, packages, or files first.
- Embed a terminal window directly into your graphical file browser window.
- Work with a variety of archive types including zip, gzip, dmg, sit, and more.
- FolderSync is Cocoatech's Folder Comparison and Synchronization tool. And it's powerful.
- Use Path Finder's intuitive dual-pane browser to copy files from one pane to the next, with just a single click.
- Apply filename changes to a group of files simultaneously.
- Bring your web browser workflow into your file browser.
- Select files based on file name, extension, attributes, and more.
- Execute common command line tools directly from the Path Finder GUI.
- Create and edit text. Crop and scale your images.
- Arrange files in a group based on a specific file attribute
- Access current file operations from either a toolbar item or a separate unified window.
- Low-level file editing without ever leaving your browser.
- Search using Spotlight's database just like the Finder, or do a low-level scan for your files.
- Change Path Finder's default shortcuts or add your own.
- Run common Git and Subversion commands without the command line.
- Directly type in the Path Navigator to get to your files quickly.
- Create and modify Access Control Lists, an advanced alternative to OS X's standard Unix permissions.
- Freeze drag-and-drop operations by placing files into a temporary stack.
- Quickly filter a list of files by name, extension, or kind.
- Quickly preview files, and display Cover Flow alongside any other view type.
- Access your apps with the press of a key.
[b]What's new in version 7.1.4:[/b]
- Fixed copying of some files with long names and non-ASCII characters.
- Fixed selection tool for images (now excludes PDFs).
- Fixed deletion of entries in "Connect to Server" panel.
- Fixed crashes on "Tags and Rating" module window.
- Fixed lost buttons focus rings.
- Fixed closing of "zombie" terminal sessions.
- Improved revealer behavior.
- Improved speed of file copying.
- Other minor fixes and performance and stability improvements.
[b]System Requirements:[/b] OS X 10.7 +
[b]Home Page[/b] -
[b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
[b]Download ( Uploaded )[/b]
[b]Download ( Rapidgator )[/b]
[b]Download ( Uploadable )[/b]