VMware Workstation 11.0.0 Build 2305329 Final Incl. Serial-NoGrp | 307.36 MB
VMware Workstation is a powerful virtual machine software for system administrators and developers who want to revolutionize software development, deployment and testing in their enterprise.Shipping for more than five years and winner of over a dozen major product awards, VMware Workstation enables software developers to develop and test the most complex networked server-class applications running on Microsoft Windows, Linux or NetWare all on a single desktop. Essential features such as virtual networking, live snapshots, drag and drop and shared folders, and PXE support make VMware Workstation the most powerful and indispensable tool for enterprise IT developers and system administrators.
- Streamline software development and testing operations. Create multiple development and testing environments as virtual machines on a single PC and use them to test "real world" multi-tier configurations, complex networks, and multiple operating systems and applications all on a single machine.
- Improve team collaboration. The portability and hardware-independent properties of virtual machines, coupled with new features in VMware Workstation, lets users easily share development environments and pre-packaged testing configurations without risk, and also facilitates collaboration between development and QA.
- Enhance the productivity of IT professionals. Allows system administrators and other enterprise IT professionals to test software, including new applications, application updates, and operating system patches, in virtual machines prior to deployment on physical PCs or servers in a production environment. IT help desk departments can create and reference a virtual library of end-user configurations to help them resolve problems more quickly.
- Introduce virtual infrastructure to your enterprise. Virtual machines created in Workstation can be deployed to the other desktop and server virtualization platforms offered by VMware. Introducing VMware Workstation virtualization to the desktop is an ideal first step to transforming your physical IT infrastructure into virtual infrastructure.
What's New in VMware 11:
VMware Workstation� 11 continues VMware�s tradition of delivering leading edge features and performance that technical professionals rely on every day when working with virtual machines. With support for the latest version of Windows and Linux, the latest processors and hardware, and the ability to connect to VMware vCloud Air, it's the perfect tool to increase productivity, save time and conquer the cloud.
New Operating System Support:
Support has been added for the following guest operating systems:
- Windows 8.1 Update
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 10 Technical Preview (Experimental support)
- Ubuntu 14.10
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- CentOS 7
- OpenSUSE 13.2
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 12
VMware Hardware Version 11:
Hardware versions introduce new virtual hardware functionality and new features while enabling VMware to run legacy operating systems in virtual machines. New features included in this hardware version:
- New CPU enablement, including Intel Haswell microarchitecture extension support.
Workstation 11 is optimized to take advantage of new Haswell extensions, delivering up to 45% improvement in CPU-intensive operations like multimedia, encryption/decryption, and other strenuous performance tests.
- Updated xHCI controller
- Updated NDIS drive
- Unity improvements for Windows 8.1 virtual machines
- Allocate up to 2GB video memory to a virtual machine
Improvements for high DPI displays:
Workstation 11 has been optimized to support higher resolution displays such as the new QHD+ (3200x1800) displays used in laptops and x86 tablets.
Integration with VMware vCloud Air virtual private cloud:
You can now extend and scale your virtual machines in the external cloud by connecting to vCloud Air and uploading, running, and viewing virtual machines from the Workstation 11 interface.
- Boot virtual machines with EFI support
- Create desktop shortcuts for virtual machines
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (only 64-Bit systems)
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, AMD Athlon� 64 FX Dual Core Processor or equivalent
- 1.3GHz or faster core speed
- 2GB RAM minimum/ 4GB RAM recommended
- Workstation installation: 1.2 GB of available disk space for the application. Additional hard disk space required for each virtual machine. Please refer to vendors recommended disk space for specific guest operating systems.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
VMware Workstation 11.0.0 Build 2305329 Final Incl. Serial-NoGrp.part1.rar
VMware Workstation 11.0.0 Build 2305329 Final Incl. Serial-NoGrp.part2.rar
VMware Workstation 11.0.0 Build 2305329 Final Incl. Serial-NoGrp.part3.rar
VMware Workstation 11.0.0 Build 2305329 Final Incl. Serial-NoGrp.part4.rar