GT-SUITE 7.5 Build 2 UPDATE ONLY-SSQ | 2.15 Gb
GT offers GT-SUITE, the only true "virtual vehicle/powertrain" platform, for integrated simulations of entire vehicles. With over 500 customers worldwide, Gamma Technologies is the leading vehicle simulation software provider by a wide margin. GT-POWER, part of the GT-SUITE, is the industry standard for engine simulations.
Integrate GT-SUITE into your design process, and your organization will benefit from this unique CAE simulation tool specifically designed for applications in the engine, powertrain and vehicle industries. Find out why practically all leading vehicle and engine makers, suppliers and engine and vehicle consulting companies rely on GT-SUITE in their everyday work.
Integrated System Simulations
GT-SUITE is a simulation software tool with capabilities and libraries aimed at wide variety of Applications in Automotive Engineering and beyond. It offers engineers functionalities ranging from fast concept design to detailed system or sub-system/ component analyses, design optimization and root cause investigations. A key and unique element in GT-SUITE architecture is the ability it offers users to build integrated models of systems, including integration across sub-systems being modeled, physical domains and modeling levels.
The foundation of GT-SUITE is a versatile multi-physics platform for constructing models of general systems based on the following underlying libraries:
• Flow library (any fluid, gas or liquid or mixture)
• Acoustics library (both non-linear and linear)
• Thermal Library (all types of heat transfer)
• Mechanical library (kinematics, multi-body dynamics, freq.domain)
• Electric and Electromagnetic library (circuits, electromechanical devices)
• Chemistry Library (chemical kinetics)
• Controls library (signal processing)
• Built-in 3D CFD and 3D FE (thermal and structural)
Home Page -