CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 v126.96.36.1997 HotFix 1 (x86/x64) | 1.37/1.63 GB
CorelDRAW® Technical Suite X7 provides a complete solution for technical communication professionals, featuring dedicated illustration tools, leading file compatibility, and publishing capabilities for print, online and mobile.
Create projects quickly by accessing and repurposing technical designs assets from various locations and sources, including 3D designs and the optional add-on for 3D CAD assembly formats*. Exchange files with colleagues and clients with export capabilities to a broad range of over 100 file formats, including WebCGM, .SVG, .DWG, 3D PDF, .EPS and TIFF.
Precise technical communication
Create detailed illustrations and designs with confidence using dedicated technical illustration tools, graphic design and layout features, and professional image editing. Deliver high-quality, technical communication projects, including sophisticated documentation, detailed assembly instructions, user and maintenance manuals, and more.
Leverage technical assets
Access your critical data from various sources, including 3D designs and the optional add-on for exclusive 3D CAD assembly formats. Ensure all of your important technical files can be delivered in a readable format. With 3D visualization efficiencies, you can insert 3D models as linked or embedded objects into any technical illustration for instant access, sharing and reference.
Unmatched publishing options
Export to a broad range of over 100 file formats, including WebCGM, .SVG, .DWG, .PDF, .EPS and TIFF, to easily exchange files with colleagues and clients worldwide. Publish your document as a 3D PDF or Lattice3D file format for instant sharing and publishing via online and mobile.
Advanced standards compliance
Share your technical designs and documentation with a diverse set of cross-media publishing and distribution capabilities. Create illustrations with localized text for global technical publication with XLIFF support and publish S1000D compliant IETMs. Deliver 3D technical communication projects that feature 3D PDF and ISO standard PDF/A support.
• Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit editions), all with latest service packs installed
• Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64
• 2 GB RAM
• 1 GB hard disk space (for installation without content)
• Mouse, tablet or multi-touch screen
• 1280 x 768 screen resolution
• DVD drive (required for box installation)
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
• Internet connection required for product activation (download version), Membership and Subscription services, installing updates and access to some features, including the Content Exchange and QR code tools
Home Page -