Faronics Deep Freeze Server Enterprise 8.22.270.4800 Multilingual | 41.3 Mb
When you want to preserve a computer desired configuration, Faronics Deep Freeze is the answer. Do not waste time waiting for Imaging solutions to restore your computers all you will need is a simple reboot! Whether you need to protect thousands of workstations across your enterprise or just that one PC at home, Deep Freeze is right for the job. Are you running Windows and Mac computers? No problem, we have got both covered. And Deep Freeze is also ready to protect your servers giving you 100% availability.
- Retain data across reboots by using the complementary Faronics Data Igloo, that allows you to redirect user profiles, folders, and registry keys to a Thawed drive.
- Easy deployment is available with two deployment options. Faronics Deep Freeze can be deployed as part of your imaging solution or you can deploy it as a silent install natively.
- Eliminate troubleshooting with a simple restart, ensuring 100% availability. Whether you have downloaded something corrupt, visited a poisoned site, or made some other type of accidental change, there no need to worry. With Deep Freeze installed, when things go awry, simply reboot the machine and it will be returned to its desired configuration.
- Enhance your security with a solution that makes your computer immune to common problems like malware and accidental changes. In addition to securing your operating system, Deep Freeze also protects the master boot record from rootkit injections, making your security truly bulletproof.
- Deep Freeze requires Windows XP (32 or 64 Bit), or Windows Vista (32 or 64 Bit), or Windows 7 (32 or 64 Bit), and 10% free hard drive space. The hardware requirements are the same as the recommended hardware requirements for the host operating system.
Version 18.104.22.16800 (March 27, 2015)
12953 Resolved an issue where Deep Freeze workstations were randomly displayed as offline when the service terminated unexpectedly. (Case No: ZWD-355-10541, LIZ-530-75015, ULR-948-83980, REF-404-42060, XUI-423-28067, JLO-312-53996, OHF-900-66148)
9390 Resolved an issue where Deep Freeze Console gave wrong status of Anti-Virus when the computers were powered off. (Case No: XSG-186-34840)
12344 Deep Freeze Console does not sort IP Address column correctly. (Case No: TRV-310-98644)
12491 Deep Freeze Console columns may show wrong status or the console may show error messages when connected remotely through LogMeIn. Restart console for workaround. (Case No: ZME-498-42392)
12532 PNF-778-57438 - Enterprise Console does not retain it's window position on the screen after it is closed.
9043 Updating clients through the Custom Console removes license information. Update the license with the regular console or through the custom console with Licensing enabled. (Case No: YNN-670-71193)
10245 Computers may be disconnected from the domain after updating Deep Freeze. (Case No: RTP-430-17187)
11231 Deep Freeze icon is not appearing in System Tray or system Blue Screens on Toshiba Encore II tablets. (Case No: HCK-877-61202)
11338 Performing Automatic Windows Updates in a Thawed state and rebooting the computer into a Frozen state causes a boot loop if Windows Update requires additional reboots to complete the configuration. (Case No: UKC-375-35031)
11387 BSOD occurs on reboot on Windows 8/8.1 computers with single or multiple NTFS Storage Spaces.
11412 On Deep Freeze Console, it is possible to schedule "One time" task with past start date/time.
11422 Deep Freeze Enterprise cannot download Anti-Virus clients in Deep Freeze Console, when using proxy.
11460 Higher version of Deep Freeze Console may not remotely connect to older Server Service. (Case No: ZIG-771-78174)
11464 Deep Freeze Consoles column titles show List View names when connecting to the Console using RDP.
11473 Hour icon does not disappear after Schedule Task gets executed on the specified workstation until moving focus to another node.
11483 Wrong error message when attempting installing Seed on a Seeded workstation. (Case No: HZE-688-20303)
11543 In RDP environment workstation task notifications show only on remote session, but not locally on the workstation.
11733 ThawSpaces occasionally may not hide/unhide on next startup with auto login, when installing Deep Freeze or change ThawSpace visibility while "Honor GP policy for hidden drives" is enabled.
11741 The Windows Update workstation task gets stuck till the specified end time even when performing end task after Windows Update is completed.
11895 Problems installing Deep Freeze on Amazon EC2 Virtual Machine. (Case No: OZQ-742-93976)
11903 In certain scenarios, Deep Freeze may Freeze external drives, while set to not Freeze External Drives. (Case No: RHB-584-77574)
11906 Some of the workstation column values are not set in History node comparably with Entire Network nodes.
11921 Deep Freeze Network Service cannot be started if there is a file named Program on the system drive (Case No: ZHX-958-78760).
11926 Hidden columns in Deep Freeze Console become visible and their titles show List View names when enabling Anti-Virus (until refreshing any node).
11948 Workstation Task notification title does not show task type.
11949 Some unexpected menu items may appear in Tools menus of Deep Freeze Console when some specific nodes are active.
11989 Only on 2012/2012R2 Server: Workstation Task notifications do not pop-up on the Login Screen.
12041 In certain scenario Deep Freeze Console may show wrong information in its columns when connecting through RDP or switching View.
12085 Available Configurations context menus and Modern/Classic Look menus are not localized.
12141 The hourglass icon does not dismiss when performing a series of commands against big selection of workstations without reboot.
12142 When upgrading Deep Freeze Console in UI mode, it should not show success message and launch the Console until all .exe and .rdx files are recompiled.