DeltaGraph - is a system of professional data analysis and two-dimensional and three-dimensional diagrams in computers Mac OS X. Complete the chart can be inserted into the presentation, published in print and on the Internet. DeltaGraph solution helps scientists, analysts and managers working with complex data collection, research and present information in the form of visual graphs. Library DeltaGraph offers more than 80 types of chart styles and 200. In DeltaGraph users full customization features available diagrams, export and import files. For final treatment schedules DeltaGraph interacts with Microsoft Office, FileMaker, Illustrator, Quark and InDesign.
• Analysis of the data by using the Formula Builder.
• Using the 25 mathematical and statistical functions, linear regression tools.
• Sort data.
• Choice of two-dimensional and three-dimensional charts for more than 80 200 types and styles.
• Control and configure almost all graphic elements (color, font, style, location).
• Output of recommendations regarding the selection chart for optimum data and a certain type of audience.
• The use of complementary colors from the system Pantone.
• Create charts, combined from two or more types of graphs.
• Support for built-in libraries, allowing you to create custom chart types, which can then be used as templates.
• Use the style library to edit and install legends, grids and images in any area of the chart.
Export and import:
• data import formats: ASCII supporting multiple delimiters, WKS, SYLK and Excel.
• Import formats of graphic files: PICT, BMP, Photoshop, PNG (Apple), PNG, GIF, TIFF, QuickTime Image, SGI, JPEG, JFIF, JPEG 2000, EPSF, Adobe PDF, Movie.
• Data export formats: ASCII supporting multiple delimiters (.txt), SPSS (.sav), Excel (.xls), Lotus 1-2-3 (versions 1-5), dBase II-IV / Clipper / FoxPro (. dbf), Paradox (.db), Quattro, Symphony.
• export formats of graphic files: PICT, JPEG, JPG2000, PDF, EPSF, BMP, PNG. Image resolution for export up to 1200 pixels / inch.
• OS X 10.6 +
• Ready for Yosemite!
• Any Intel Mac running OSX
• 100 MB disk space
• QuickTime® for Mac
• Optionally install Java to enable data import from Excel worksheets
• Raster image types: Windows BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, MacPaint, QuickTime, SGI, others.
• Vector or compound image types: EPS/PostScript, PDF, PICT