Snowflake Pro Writing Software 220.127.116.11 Retail | 16.5 MB
Randy is known around the world as "the Snowflake Guy" for his Snowflake method of designing a novel. Now he's created software to make the Snowflake method fast, easy, and fun. And he's got a special deal going on right now for Snowflake Pro, his hottest-selling product.
Creating a Proposal - At The Press of a Button!
- Many editors and agents insist on receiving a book proposal for your novel. There's nothing complicated about a proposal. It spells out a suggested business partnership between you and a potential publisher, explaining the risks and rewards of publishing your novel.
- The good news? Many of the pieces of a book proposal are actually steps in the Snowflake method.
- So I added a bonus step in Snowflake Pro. This is not part of the Snowflake method; it's just a little goodie that I threw in as an extra feature because I had all the information needed:
- At the press of a button, Snowflake Pro will write the skeleton of a book proposal for your novel. If you do all of the first six steps in the Snowflake method, they'll all go straight into the correct places in your proposal. If you skip steps, that's OK - Snowflake Pro will leave empty slots in your proposal, with directions on how to fill them in.
- Snowflake Pro will also write in empty slots for things like your market analysis and marketing plan which are NOT part of the Snowflake method - along with some savvy suggestions on how to fill in these essential parts.
- Just press that button and Snowflake Pro will save your proposal skeleton as an RTF file on your hard drive - ready for you to load into any word processor, where you can then fill in all the details. (RTF files are universal. All word processors can read them.)
- If you've ever tried to write a book proposal, you know that the hardest part is just getting started. What should go in and what shouldn't? How do you format it? How do you know if you're doing it right?
- Don't be paralyzed by uncertainty. I love writing proposals. I've written many. One of my former editors teaches "how to write a proposal" at conferences all the time, using an old proposal that I sold to him years ago.
- Use Snowflake Pro to get a running start on your proposal. And then use all the handy tipsSnowflake Pro embeds in the proposal to guide you in polishing it to a high sheen.
Will Snowflake Pro Run On Your Computer?
I wrote Snowflake Pro in a language called Java, which runs on ANY modern laptop or desktop computer, Mac, Windows, or Linux. If your computer was new within the last six years or so, you should be able to just download Snowflake Pro, install it, and run it. I've worked hard with my team of testers to make the whole process as simple and error-free as we can. See the System Requirements below. If we can't get Snowflake Pro running on at least one of your computers, I'll give you your money back, of course.
Snowflake Pro System Requirements:
- 15 MB of hard drive space. Java version 1.5 or later.
(Java comes installed on most modern computers. If you're running Windows and Java isn't already installed, Snowflake Pro will install it for you.) Here are the systems my team of testers have tested Snowflake Pro on:
- On Windows XP, you're good.
- On Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8, you're extremely good.
Home Page -