RollBack Rx 10.3 Build 2700298253 Multilingual | 48.7 MB
RollBack Rx? is an instant time machine for your PC... A Comprehensive Windows System Restore solution that empowers users and IT administrators to easily restore their PC's to any previous state within seconds!
Features for a better, worry-free, computing experience.
RollBack Rx offers a fresh approach to managing PC's. Any unforeseen incidents such as user errors, viruses or even botched software installations can be easily and absolutely reversed in seconds!
- Go back to any previous point in time within seconds.
- Go back minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months -- to any previous snapshot.
- Does not affect computer performance, uses minimal system resources
- Supports virtually unlimited snapshots
- Creates a complete system snapshot without having to restart the system
- Reverse any system crash within seconds (even if Windows can't startup)
- Back out of any failed program and OS updates and, botched updates etc.
- Recover from any malware or virus attack within seconds
- Works with VMWare and Virtual Machines, both as a host or within the virtual machine as a client
- Supports Multi-boot, Multi OS workstations.
- Lock snapshots to prevent deletion
- Intuitive GUI based snapshot manager - manage snapshot resources
- Explore, browse and retrieve files and folders from any snapshot. Drag and drop them into your active system.
- Roll backward as well as forward to any available system snapshot
- Allows users to safely test any software. Fast, 100% complete uninstaller
- Retrieve files from a crashed PC, even if Windows cannot boot
- Access control - manage levels of multiple user and administrative privileges.
- Manually take snapshot on demand
- Automatically schedule snapshots to be taken on a fixed schedule or upon execution of specific files (ie. setup.exe)
- 256 bit AES snapshot encryption. ie. Prevent unauthorized data theft in case of stolen laptop
- Group Management and Enterprise Network Administration Control (FREE utility)
- Stealth Mode - Hide the RollBack Rx tray icon and splash screen (seen during boot up)
- Change the start up hot-key for sub-console access (default is HOME)
- Built in snapshot defragger - optimize system resources and recover free space
- Option to keep files and folders unchanged when you roll-back
- Advanced setup configuration wizard - for system administrators; set deployment options and Product Sheetpredefine RollBack Rx settings.
- Offers detailed program operation logging.
- Supports all industry standard deployment options including silent installations and pre-installation configuration
RollBack Rx v10.3 Build #: 2700298253
Last updated: March 12, 2015
Change the program name from Rollback Rx PC to Rollback Rx Professional
A totally re-designed client communication module to work with the new Remote Management Console (RMC)
Add Tree View to the snapshot window
Add a check for updates feature
Check if the subsystem has been removed by 3rd party antivirus scanner when system is shutting down or restart
Expand RAM usage by the subsystem when updating baseline
Support multiple hard drives with different partition styles (MBR, or GPT)
Fix the problem that installer does not recognize the drive letters same as Windows explorer
Fix the problem that setup fails with insufficient disk space due to NTFS MFT table are not continuous
Fix the problem that license activation fails on UEFI subsystem
Fix the BSOD cause by bootmgfw.efi
Fix the problem that tray icon does not show up after a reboot due to "MySearchString" is too long
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me