Phase One Media Pro 18.104.22.168 MacOSX | 171 MB
Media Pro is professional photo management software that makes it easy to manage your photo and video assets. Built to be fast and intuitive, it is a powerful photography assistant that will supercharge the way you find, organize, and share your images and videos wherever your files are stored.
Find and select your images quickly. Magnify images and evaluate your images with correct colors, in high quality and including adjustments using Capture One’s professional image rendering engine. Drag and drop to import and add keywords and ratings for images and videos. Manage your library across multiple drives. Even when your originals are offline, you can browse, search, and annotate your images.
Organize and edit
Process and organize thousands of images fast with Media Pro’s intuitive digital photo management tools, which are tailor-made for the professional photographer’s workflow. Rename on import, convert, or tag hundreds of files at a time with sophisticated batch processing, or use powerful search features to instantly find and retrieve your images. Edit your images in Capture One with its state-of-the-art editing tools and keep track of your changes with version control, while folder watching keeps your catalogs up to date.
When it’s time to deliver, Media Pro can export your photos in exactly the format and size your clients need. It offers dozens of professionally designed presentation templates. Impress your audience with slide shows, videos, and web galleries.
Media Pro Reader
Phase One Media Pro Reader enables users to distribute and share catalogs with any chosen recipient at no cost and with no restrictions. Media Pro Reader is compatible with both the Macintosh and Windows operating systems and is free to download and distribute.
The Media Pro reader opens catalogs created in Media Pro, Microsoft Expression Media or iView Media Pro. The Reader has the same file format support as Media Pro and includes the Slide Show feature, but does not allow the viewer to make any changes to your catalog or to create new catalogs.
You can choose not to include your original media with a catalog that you distribute. This lets you protect your digital assets from being copied while letting others view the List and Thumbnail views. Including original media will let a Media Pro Reader user access the media that is contained in a catalog. If your catalog contains full-‐screen previews, Media Pro Reader can view them in Media view, Slide Shows and the Light Table.
What's new in Phase One Media Pro 22.214.171.124:
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Note: Though the release notes indicate that the app no longer supports 32-bit systems, our tests show the presence of a 32-bit build--only.
• Supports rendering of Capture One 8.0.0 to 8.1.1 adjustments
• The Phase One rendering engine now supports the same cameras as Capture One 8.1.1
• Introduces a new preference option under General called 'Maintain item sort whenever possible' to allow users to keep the old way of handling manual sort.
• Support for 32-bit operating systems has been removed
• Media Pro 1.5 supports Mac OS X 10.9 or 10.10
• Fixes issues regarding 'Open With' context option under Windows and Mac
• Fixes some issues where a warning called 'NSGenericException' would appear
• Fixes issues regarding reading Metadata for certain cameras
• Fixes several minor issues
• Fixes drag-and-drop functionality to exchange annotations with Sessions in Capture One 8
System Requirements: OS X 10.9 +
Home Page -