Yeti is Peregrine Labs product to produce fur feathers and generating lots of things based around familiar working concepts of a procedural node graph directly within Autodesks Maya.
The toolset has been developed as an end to end solution that easily integrates into most pipelines with ease and built with the goal of efficiently transporting and rendering the data generated while maintaining an artist friendly workflow.
Yeti aims to be package agnostic and supports various rendering engines including Pixars Renderman 3Delight Chaos Groups Vray and Solid Angles Arnold.
Change Log 1.3.19
- removed node caching which was introducing more issues than improvements, this fixes the blend node not working. This is a backport of a change made in Yeti 2.0 which completely removes all node caching support in light of other optimizations.
- feather attributes can now be correctly set via the Attribute node as with previous versions.
- pgYetiCacheInfo prints to stdout vs. stderr
- the Comb node correctly forces combed attributes to be Vectors.
- built with MtoA 126.96.36.199 and Arnold 188.8.131.52