Comfy File Recovery 3.6 Multilingual + Portable | 27.73 MB
Included Editions: Home, Office, Commercial.
Recover deleted files using Comfy File Recovery. The program recovers accidentally deleted files, information lost after formatting logical volumes on hard drives, USB flash drives, and memory cards. The program Partition search function lets you find and continue recovering files from a deleted logical partition.
A user-friendly interface resembling Windows Explorer displays files in the folders they were in prior to deletion, and the program ile recovery wizard make the program accessible for any user. A built-in wizard not only allows users to quickly find and recover files, but also to save data to any folder, record it to CD or DVD, create a virtual ISO copy, or save files to a remote server using an FTP protocol.
File recovery with Comfy File Recovery is absolutely risk-free. When scanning the information carrier, the program works only to read the information carrier, without re-saving the deleting information. The function of creating a virtual copy of the carrier and the ability to recover data from it later significantly increases the percentage of the information volume that you can recover from a hit or corrupted drive.
The programs capabilities:
- Recovers accidentally deleted files regardless of type: documents, digital images, compressed archives, music and videos; Recovers information that was lost after emptying the Recycle Bin and files that were deleted using the Shift + Del keys (without using the Recycle Bin);
- Recovers data that was lost after quick and total formatting or total deletion of a logical drive; Supports the following file systems: VFAT, FAT16, FAT32 и NTFS3, NTFS4, NTFS5, NTFS6 (including recovery of ADS alternative data streams, and recovery of files on compressed and encrypted partitions);
- While working, the program only reads the carrier, without saving anything on it. The program lets you create a copy of a partition or the entire carrier and to continue recovering data from the copy. This completely eliminates the chance of irreversibly corrupting the information being recovered;
- The program lets you save the recovered files to any logical partition that is connected to your system, record them to CD or DVD, create an ISO copy with the recovered data, and to save files to a remote server using an FTP protocol;
- The program lets you view the contents of the files being recovered and to search for, filter, and sort the files that were found for recovery.
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version