Blogo - write, publish and manage multiple blogs with support for WordPress and Evernote.
Blogo united opportunities for productive work and helps users to publish and create content easily. It allows you to manage multiple blogs at the same time to edit photos with the built-in image editor, view your messages in real time, manage comments and work without connecting WiFi, using the stand-alone mode.
We help bloggers to achieve their best performance. You'll love it.
From professional bloggers seeking performance to enthusiasts looking for an intuitive interface and focused our app surprises everyone with its simplicity, but at the same time powerful workflow productivity.
• Stand-alone mode
In standalone mode Blogo lets you write, even if you are not connected to the Internet. All content created offline will be saved, so that you can publish it as soon as possible.
• Image Editor
Become a brighter easily by adding pictures to your message. Even better, edit them using the built-in editor. You can crop, adjust and apply filters.
• Preview in real time
Blogo cleverly detects your subject and preview in real time will always show exactly how your post will look like before you publish it.
• Intelligent synchronization with Evernote.
Access to notes from anywhere. Excellent integration with Evernote Blogo allows you to easily manage, organize and control your notes and post them at any time.
Blogo is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 and all major versions, up to 10,9 "Mavericsk". Blogo supports WordPress.com blogs and bezhostignovy WordPress 3.4+. (Support Tumblr, Blogspot, Squarespace will be added in the near future.) • Yosemite: Blogo is now fully adapted to Yosemite with new icons, etc!
• Widget: This is a brand new feature. Blogo's Today Widget allows you to easily keep track of your productivity by checking your blog stats. The info are displayed on the Notification Center!
• Many bug fixes and improvements. • Adjustments and fixes for Yosemite.
• Many bug fixes thanks to our users reports. You guys are the best <3 [b] Check out what's new: [/ b]
- New format bar! Our team made some changes to improve the experience with Blogo's format bar.
- Toggle Off / Toggle On: It's possible to turn on or turn off Blogo's format bar. Some users asked for it and we're making it available now.
- Default Preview Theme: Users that do not want to go through our Live Preview process (posting a post dated post and immediately deleting it) have the option to use a Default theme for Preview.
- Shift + Enter = br: Now it's possible to break lines within a list item.
- Many bug fixes! Mount the image and drag the application icon in the Applications folder
[b]System requirements:[/ b]
• OS X 10.8 or later,
• 64-bit processor
if links are dead, kindly pm me with link url I try to reupload them!