ACDSee Ultimate 8.1.1 Build 386-NoGrp | 76 MB
Loaded with all the photo editing power of ACDSee Pro 8, the cataloging and organizational prowess of ACDSee 18, added 32-bit and 64-bit image support, and a shiny new Layered Editor, ACDSee Ultimate 8 is unlike any application you have worked with before. As the first digital asset management software with layers, ACDSee Ultimate 8 is able to answer an unparalleled number of creative graphic and image composition needs.
With an all-in-one digital asset manager and layered editor, there's no need to purchase and run multiple applications to achieve your organizational and image editing goals. ACDSee Ultimate 8 combines layers, GPU-accelerated image processing, and support for 32-bit and 64-bit transparency with all the photo adjustment functionality of Edit mode.
Import images to create composites. Form a blank image and layer on additional images and effects to make a landscape or portrait collage. Blend two images with the same subject, but different angles to highlight the best of both. Elegantly change the subject of the image. Use drawing and selection tools to create original advertising, innovative graphics, and powerful art imagery.
New in ACDSee Ultimate
• Pixel Targeting. Aim Your Edits. Selectively adjust pixels with a variety of Edit mode tools by targeting specific colors and tones within the image. Even target skin tones! Combine Pixel Targeting with the Edit Brush for the ultimate in precision editing.
• PicaView. Right-Click with a View. Actively preview your files through your OS's context menu, without having to open them in an application, with ACDSee PicaView. Take a sneak peak at the EXIF information, and painlessly launch images in ACDSee for further editing.
• 1-Step EQ. Responsive Brightening. Experience the ease of effortless automatic exposure adjustment with 1-Step EQ. ACDSee's patented LCE (Lighting and Contrast Enhancement) technology powers 1-Step EQ's intuitive improvements right as you open the image.
• Smart Indexer. Set and Walk Away. To maximize efficiency, the Smart Indexer catalogs folders and adds them to the ACDSee Database when your computer is idle. The Smart Indexer knows when you've made changes and automatically keeps everything up-to-date, enabling you to get the most out of your overall ACDSee experience.
• Edit Mode Fill Tool. Get Your Fill. Use the Edit Mode Fill tool to select a color to enrich with your chosen background color for speedy enhancements.
• SeeDrive. See Clearly, Even into the Cloud. Access and manage your online images quickly and easily, control privacy settings, and share with your family, friends, and the world - all from the convenience of Manage mode, with ACDSee SeeDrive.
• History Window. Turn Back Time. View your adjustment history with the Edit mode History Window and return to a specific adjustment, regardless of how many changes you've made since. You can also undo all of your changes at once.
• Gestures. Quite the Gestures. Browse through your photo collection with a flick of the finger. ACDSee Pro 8 now features support for Windows Touch Gestures™-enabled devices.
• Filters. Evocative Embellishments. For that oft-needed dash of quirkiness or nostalgia, apply a variety of brand new effects without needing to go through a cumbersome, technical multi-step process.
• Auto Lens View. Through Each Lens. Freely preview what your images would look like with a variety of filters on the fly with the Auto Lens View.
• Auto EQ. Commitment-Free Exposure Enhancement. Experience your images with an instant exposure boost as you view them with Auto EQ.
System requirements: Windows® 7 (SP1) or Windows® 8 (64-bit editions only)
Use our keymaker to patch the hosts file and register the application. Use Offline Activation.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
ACDSee Ultimate 8.1.1 Build 386.rar