Active NTFS Data Recovery Toolkit 7.0 Portable | 41.07 MB
NTFS Data Recovery Toolkit is a set of tools for analyzing problems with NTFS partitions and files, and Data Recovering in Manual and Automated modes. Manual mode allows you to analyze disks structures and define the problem using included freeware Disk Editor. Automated mode simplifies your work by avoiding low-level disk surface analysis, and lets you concentrate on a recovery of specific data using included File Recovery and Partition Recovery software tools.
NTFS Recovery toolkit includes:
- Active@ Partition Recovery 12 software tool for scanning disks and detecting deleted or severely damaged volumes, and for recovering deleted or damaged NTFS partitions.
- Active@ File Recovery 14 software utility for scanning disks and detecting deleted or damaged volumes and files, and for recovering deleted or otherwise lost files on NTFS.
- Active@ Disk Editor 5 freeware software for viewing, inspecting and editing content of raw disk sectors on USB and HDD disks, Floppy and CD/DVD/Blu-ray media.
- Active@ Partition Manager 4 freeware software that helps you create, delete, format, change properties and name partitions on your computer.
- How to recover NTFS step by step guide for problem discovery and fixing in manual and automated modes.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP
What's new in Active NTFS Data Recovery Toolkit 7.0:
- Advanced NTFS Journal ($LogFile) processing for recovery of files just deleted;
- More file signatures recognition: AutoCAD .DWG, CDFS .ISO, Maxon .C4D, Stereolitography .STL, Adobe .AEP;
- Included the latest: Active@ File Recovery 14, Active@ Partition Recovery 12, Active@ Disk Editor 5, Active@ Partition Manager 4
Active NTFS Data Recovery Toolkit 7.0 Portable