Metadatics is a powerful and advanced audio editor metadata. Supports batch editing of the most common types of audio files, including MP3, M4A, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE, OGG, WMA, and many others.
Metadatics provides search capabilities metadata from Internet sources, rename files based on metadata, or manipulate metadata using one of the many built-in functions. Metadatics provides everything you need to edit metadata with ease and flexibility.
Album Cover - Metadatics supports reading and writing of several samples in a single file. Images can be extracted from the file and saved as a separate image file. [b] Bug Fixes: [/ b]
- Fixed a problem with resetting the number sequence function when encountering new tags.
- Changes made in a text field are no longer lost when pressing the Add Tag button.
- Hidden files are now skipped adding directories.
- Fixed a possible issue when attempting to edit an album artwork's description. [b] Version 1.5.1: [/ b]
• Added support for writing ID3v2.3 tags to MP3s.
• Added support for selecting string encodings for ID3v2 tags.
• Added a "Sorting" tab to the metadata editor.
• Added the ability to paste album artwork from image data or image URL on the clipboard.
• Added the ability to resize and convert album artwork.
• Added Quick-Look support to the Online Album Cover Search window.
• Added an option to skip leading zeros in the File Name To Tag function.
• Added an option to ignore roman numerals when changing capitalization.
• The Album Artwork Panel now displays image data size and image type.
• Added "Revert To Save" in the right-click menu.
• User is now alerted of invalid files.
• ID3v2 comment language is now set to English, allowing iTunes to read it.
• Changed wording on "Copy Selected Tags" to "Copy Selected File's Tags".
• Improve MusicBrainz Title Results.
• Files are now released from Apple's quarantine after being saved. I have no idea why Apple would quarantine your files.
• Fixed: Spelling mistake in one of the context menus.
• Fixed: Possible issue reading iTunes RATING tags.
• Fixed: Lyrics panel would not always apply the lyrics to the selected files.
• Fixed: Sorting in the MusicBrainz query window would produce wrong results in the results window.
• Fixed: Album artwork resoultion might not always be displayed properly.
• Fixed: Track Total and Disc Total checkboxes were not connected in the View Options window.
• Fixed: General tab text boxes were 2px too far to the right.
• Fixed: Save files dialog now shows the number of files actually being saved.
• Fixed: Tag types in the Info tab are now updated after saving a file.
• Fixed: Save button is now disabled in preview mode.
• Fixed: "Adding Files" progress bar is now displayed when files are dragged to the icon. [b] New Features: [/ b]
· Added support for DSD / DSF files.
· Added ability to rename files from the File Name column in the main table view.
· Added the ability to set the ID3 version for AIFF files.
· Allow files with .m4v extension
· A warning is now given when a file could not be found when attempting to save.
[b] User Interface Updates: [/ b]
· New Icon
· Added toolbar icons for all functions as well as keyboard shortcuts.
· Added a column that shows if a file has artwork or not.
· Album artwork can be dragged from Metadatics to the Finder.
· Path to the currently selected file is shown at the bottom.
· Move the All Tags add / remove / edit icons to bottom toolbar.
· Shows how many selected files have artwork and how many unique artworks are selected.
· Podcast tag is now a checkbox in the All Tags column.
[b] Function Updates: [/ b]
· Added a batch album artwork resize function
· Number Sequence function can set when to increment or reset the sequence.
· Add Sentence Case to text manipulation function.
· More information is pulled from the MusicBrainz function
· More file information is exported when exporting to a CSV file.
· Added more file into format specifiers to functions.
· Batch album artwork function alerts you how many album artwork files were extracted.
[b] Bug Fixes: [/ b]
· Fixed an issue where raw data tags were not written to MP4 files.
· Fixed an issue where unsupported images could be added as artwork.
· WAV INFO chunks are now forced to the end of the file for better compatibility.
· Extracting artwork now defaults to the audio file's location.
· A warning is now given when a file could not be found when attempting to save. [b] What's New in Version 1.4.5 [/ b]
Just bug fixes this time. Version 1.5 with new features and a new look is in the works!
- Fixed an issue where some files might be misinterpreted as read-only.
- Fixed a possible crashing issue when clearing files.
- Fixed an issue where a track might not register as needing to be saved.
- Fixed an issue where an entered value might be lost when adding album artwork.
- Fixed a possible issue reading certain FLAC files.
- Fixed a possible issue with saving Part Of A Compilation to MP4 files. - Mount image and drag the application icon in the Applications folder
- Run the patch and through the open window of the patch (the round blue button with a magnifying glass), drag the icon previously installed programs and wait for the activation
[b] System requirements: [/ b]
• Intel, 64-bit processor
• OS X 10.6.6 or later
if links are dead, kindly pm me with link url I try to reupload them!