Sony Audio Master Suite 11.0 Build 299 Multilingual | 276.45 MB
Sound Forge™ Pro 11 and SpectraLayers™ Pro 3 are the most advanced waveform and spectral editing applications available today. Each with its own unique genius, they work seamlessly together to form a colossal editing system offering extraordinary and immediate gains for audio professionals everywhere.
Engineered for smooth round-trip communication, the latest editions invite you to channel the power of each in turn as your tasks demand. Whether your game is mixing, mastering, repair and restoration, sound design, forensics, or analysis, Sound Forge Pro 11 and SpectraLayers Pro 3, working in tandem, provide a unified environment that will serve as your gateway to the highest plateau of creative audio design.
Sound Forge Pro 11
Sound Forge™ Pro 11 is the application of choice for a generation of audio editors. Record audio on a rock-solid platform, perform audio processing tasks, and render top-notch master files with ease. A host of new processes and plug-ins make Sound Forge Pro 11 the deepest and most advanced audio editing platform available.
SpectraLayers Pro 3
SpectraLayers™ Pro 3 is the new standard. Color-coded layers, more selection tool options, and an easy copy and paste editing workflow are all supported under the hood by impressive performance enhancements. Immerse yourself in SpectraLayers Pro 3 for a dazzling audio editing experience that will open new horizons on every launch.
Sound Forge Pro 11 Requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
- 1 GHz processor
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 512 MB RAM
SpectraLayers 3 Requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Dual-core processor (quad-core processor recommended)
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 GB of free hard disk space (for temporary files)
- OpenGL 3.0 compatible graphics card
- 1280x720 display resolution
- Windows-compatible audio hardware
- Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox 10 or later
What's new in SpectraLayers 3.0:
- New selection workflow and editing tools.
- Added a waveform display and overview bar to help you navigate your project.
- Redesigned Layers panel.
- Faster processing.
- 24-bit/192 kHz and surround support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
What's new in Sound Forge Pro 11.0:
- Added support for SpectraLayers 3.0.
- Added support for creating multiple, overlapping markers and regions using shortcut keys.
- Added support for copying marker and region names when using Tools > Extract Regions. In order to copy marker and region names, Options > Lock to Selection > Enable and Options > Lock to Selection > Markers/Regions must be selected.
- Fixed a translation error that could cause Broadcast Wave metadata to crash the Japanese version of Sound Forge Pro.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Sound Forge to incorrectly prduce an error message when compiling some scripts in the Script Editor window.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent markers and regions from updating correctly when Options > Lock to Selection > Markers/Regions and Options > Event > Auto Ripple were enabled.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a customized keyboard shortcut for the Resample or iZotope 64-Bit SRC process to be assigned to both processes.
- Fixed a bug that could cause events to ripple incorrectly after a delete action.
- A bug in Sound Forge 11 build 293 and earlier prevents the application from opening projects created in releases with a higher build number. Installing the latest update will allow you to open your projects normally.
if links are dead, kindly pm me with link url I try to reupload them!