Digital Film Tools: reFine v2.0v3 CE Photo/Video Plug-in (Win64) | 38.2 Mb
Digital Film Tools: reFine presents a new technique for performing selective sharpening, detail enhancement, edge aware smoothing, cartoon and pencil effects. Using high-quality edge preserving filtering of still and moving images, there are considerable speedups and memory savings over existing methods.
reFine's approach decomposes the image into three detail layers: Coarse, medium and fine. Each of the detail layers can be manipulated separately in various ways, for instance, sharpening or smoothing. Add to that sophisticated, but easy to use masking and you have quick isolation of image features for selective filtering.
- Sharpening and Detail Enhancement
- Edge aware smoothing--useful for removing skin blemishes
- Hyper realistic sharpening and smoothing effects
- Coarse, Medium and Fine detail adjustments
- Cartoon and pencil effects
- Layering system for multiple filter application
- Sophisticated but easy to use masking tools
- 8/16/32 bit image processing
- Multi-processor acceleration
- One reFine photo plug-in license will allow it to run in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and Apple Aperture if installed on the same machine.
- One reFine video/film plug-in license will allow it to run in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro (including FCPX), Apple Motion 5 and Avid Editing Systems if installed on the same machine
- Windows Vista 64 bit, 7 64 Bit, 8 64 Bit
- Photoshop CS5 and up (64 Bit Only)
- Photoshop Elements 13 and up (Non-app store version)
- Photoshop Lightroom 3 and up
- After Effects CS5 and up
- Premiere Pro CS5 and up
- Avid Editing Systems (64 Bit only)
- Assimilate Scratch v8 and up
- Black Magic Resolve v11 and up
- Sony Vegas v13 and up
- The Foundry's Nuke v8 and up
Version 2.0v3 Release Notes:
- Delete Layer
- You can now Delete a layer when multiple layers are present.
- Nuke Plug-in Naming
- Added prefixes to the plug-in names so as to not create conflicts with Nuke's internal node naming.
if links are dead, kindly pm me with link url I try to reupload them!