Corel AfterShot Pro 184.108.40.206 Multilingual Portable | 137 MB
AfterShot Pro: Up to 4x Faster than the competition! Say hello to the worlds fastest RAW photo-editing software. Corel AfterShot Pro 2 is changing the way the world works with RAW, with 64-bit performance that 30% faster than AfterShot Pro 1 and up to 4x faster* than the competition.
AfterShot Pro 2 is the best way to unlock the freedom and flexibility of shooting RAW. With unparalleled speed and power, and a sleek new interface, AfterShot Pro 2 is a RAW converter, non-destructive photo editor and complete high-speed photo manager in one. Whether you are batch processing thousands of RAW images, or making detailed adjustments to your latest prize-winning shot, AfterShot Pro 2 gives you the tools to quickly take complete control over every aspect of your photo workflow.
AfterShot Pro 2
RAW conversion, non-destructive photo-editing and complete photo management for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Faster! Complete RAW photo-editing workflow
- Enhanced! Advanced non-destructive editing
- NEW! 30% faster with new 64-bit performance
30% Faster RAW Processing
Save time and get results sooner with the worlds fastest RAW conversion software! Quickly load, edit and process large RAW files. Adjust one or thousands of photos with powerful batch processing controls.
Non-destructive photo adjustment
Refine an unlimited number of photos while preserving your originals. Control exposure, temp, highlight recovery, white balance and more with extensive color accurate photo adjustments. Easily edit selected areas of a photo.
Powerful photo workflow
Easily manage your photos and design the workflow that meets your needs. Organize and search photos by name, date, rating, tag, label, ISO, shutter speed or aperture. Compare one or several images in one view, set presets and track image history.
New Camera RAW support:
- Canon G7X, SX60
- Fujifilm X30
- Nikon D750, D810
- Olympus E-PL7
- Sony A5100
- Custom shortcut key setup
- Display issue with Fujifilm X-A1 images: White balance issues on Mac OS and Linux
- Red Eye Removal results affected by cropping
- Export results include title artifacts if Resize and Sharpening are applied
- [Pro] HDR crashes when using some Makeover Tool modes: Thinify and Eye Drop
- [Pro] HDR stability and usability improvements for Mac OS and Linux
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me