VSO ConvertXtoDVD 126.96.36.199 Final by Cerberus - DM999 | 34.050 MB
You may be wondering what is this new V5 offering?
What new features have been added, is it really worth upgrading from Version 4?
What has taken so long to develop?
Well here is a quick list of the new features we've developped for V5 and why you won't look back!
NB: We have not removed any options from ConvertX 4, but we have added new possibilities. Anything you were familiar with V4 is still there, it might be displayed differently though. More guides on how to use V5 to come!
1. New Interface
New display for clearer view and new live preview: no more converting files you're not totally happy with, no more wondering how the menu, the file, the subs, etc will come out.
Any editing is shown live on the preview.
Now you can customize your menus like an artist!
New feature: Edit menu duration!
2. New edition options
Subtitles, with new advanced features, like embedding subs directly into the video
NEW: add brightness and contrast for a better image, flip the video
Video format: select the right format according to your TV screen, apply your own values for ultimate editing
NEW: Remove unwanted parts of your video: say goodbye to ads, or anything you want to cut out, anywhere in the video, with exact selection (frame by frame) for professional result.
3. Encoding Features
A new conversion engine has been developped especially for this V5.
Now you can have faster conversions with the simultaneous conversion feature (if you add more than one video) and hardware decoding (if available on your PC)
- better audio quality due to rewritten engine
- audio/video desynchronisation problems should be nearly non-existant - one of the main reasons for rewritten engine
- add chapters support (original chapters supported and/or import chapters from list)
- Version 5 has a new text renderer, meaning we are using a different engine than what was used in version 4 for text in menus and subtitles. We are now using Free type text renderer which provides visually nicer results.
ConvertXtoDVD changes history
ConvertXtoDVD - 188.8.131.52 Released January 21th, 2015
- 0009262: [Bug] Pulldown not applied when converting 23.98Fps to NTSC (cedric) - resolved.
ConvertXtoDVD - 184.108.40.206 (Released 2015-01-20)
- 0009256: [Bug] target size not respected with raw audio (cedric) - resolved.
- 0006426: [Bug] Title menu selection highlights not showing in some players (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009173: [Bug] disk does not eject after burn with some burners (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009258: [Bug] improve visibility of menu cursor black mirror template (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009261: [Suggestion] Enforce DTS audio check (for DVD compatibility) for remux/copy option (do not remux DTS HD in DVD) (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009249: [Bug] In some cases burning window is transparant - makes it hard to burn (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009251: [Information] items under title menu settings in treeview can be bold and not bold, odd (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009244: [Bug] time for menu to appear in preview is long (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009245: [Bug] time to refresh thumbnail of changed menu template is slower than before (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009248: [Bug] internal build has odd window when loading file (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009246: [Bug] conversion does not complete with 2 pass and specific files (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009247: [Bug] some text remains visible in treeview when it should not when reducing thumbnail display slider (cedric) - resolved.
ConvertXtoDVD - 220.127.116.11 (Released 2015-01-09)
- 0009223: [Bug] "Out of Memory" converting Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Expedables 3 (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009192: [Bug] title change in root menu not taken into account (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009217: [Bug] audio video sync problem after conversion (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009216: [Bug] subtitles overlap (felicia) - resolved.
- 0009215: [Suggestion] Split Portuguese language identifiers into Brazil and Portugal (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009214: [Bug] Once the cancel button has been clicked in a progress window, it will be always disabled after (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009180: [Bug] many MP4 video files have color distortion in both preview and after conversion (cedric) - resolved. ConvertXtoDVD - 18.104.22.168
(Released 2014-12-31) [ View Issues ]
- 0009130: [Bug] issue 0009079 not fixed (cedric) - resolved.
- 0009134: [Bug] User reports some DVDs may result in same hash (felicia) - resolved.
- 0009176: [Bug] Aluminium theme sometimes shows parts of interface in black (cedric) - resolved.
Cerberus Patch Install Instructions:
Step 1. Install.
Step 2. Disable Auto Updates in the Settings ... General Menu and CLOSE the program.
Step 3. Copy Patch to ConvertXtoDVD Installation Folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\VSO\ConvertX\5).
Step 4. Right Click on Patch and choose Run As Administrator and then Click on the Patch Button.
DO NOT UPDATE THIS PROGRAM
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed