Slender 2.2.1 | MacOSX | 5.53 MB
Slender - Understand Every Byte. Expose wasted space and catch common mistakes. Slender is one of those rare tools that fits neatly between development and design. Slender will scan your Xcode or Web projects and provide information on how image assets are being used. Exposing retina issues, unused assets, wasted space, and designer mistakes.
- Scan hundreds of file types for iPhone, iPad, Universal, Web, and Image projects.
- See how assets are being used whether static, dynamic, of fuzzy.
- Find warnings and errors on images including retina problems.
- Detection of duplicate images by filename or content.
- Quickly see what is taking up space in your project.
- Advanced image compression techniques.
- Automated removal of unused assets.
- Version Control friendly.
- Real time searching and filtering.
- Multiple project support with per source file information.
- Automatic detection and handling of embedded projects.
- Full support for Xcode Workspaces.
- Generate beautiful PDF reports on asset errors to share with your team.
Understand how your project uses assets
Unused assets can be removed with the click of a button. Unused assets are automatically unlinked from your Xcode project then removed from your file system. Everything can be easily undone through Slender's automatic backup or through version control.
Your Assets, Managed
See how and where assets are used in your app, broken down by project, workspace, target, or file. Once located, Slender can use multiple methods of image compression to give you space without sacrificing quality.
Stop worrying about retina assets. Slender ensures all dimensions are proportionate between different densities, and that all densities are present and accounted.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page -