Kaspersky Internet Security (2015) v184.108.40.2068 Incl Reset Trial | Size 193 MB
Release Date : December 2014
Languages : English - United States
Operating System : Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 15.0 keeps your PC safe from all viruses and Internet threats. It is a full security solution that rigorously protects your files and your identity from cyber criminals and the latest malware attacks. By combining cloud-based functionality and powerful security technologies that run on your PC, Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 delivers more effective defences against today’s increasingly complex threats – so you’re able to enjoy the Internet, while Kaspersky protects you, your PC and your children. In addition to including all of the features offered by Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015, Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 delivers many innovative, new technologies that are essential to defending you against sophisticated threats on the Internet. With Safe Money, Secure Keyboard and other unique features, Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 does more to help ensure you can get the best out of the Internet… without compromising your safety.
Detects new, emerging and unknown threats
The cloud-based Kaspersky Security Network gathers data from millions of participating users’ systems around the world… to help defend you from the very latest viruses and malware attacks. Potential threats are monitored and analysed – in real-time – and dangerous actions are completely blocked before they can cause any harm.
Identifies suspicious websites and phishing websites
Advanced anti-phishing technologies proactively detect fraudulent URLs and use real-time information from the cloud, to help ensure you’re not tricked into disclosing your valuable data to phishing websites. Our URL Advisor also adds colour-coded tags to all web links – to advise you of the danger level of the link and subsequent pages.
Delivers greater security for online shopping and banking
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 has always included additional layers of security that help to keep your information safe during online transactions. Now, with the introduction of our unique Safe Money technology, you benefit from even greater protection. Safe Money automatically checks that the website you’re visiting is secure – and it also offers to open the website in a special, protected mode… to help keep your credit card number and other personal data safe from cyber thieves.
Protects your privacy and your digital identity
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 provides a wide range of technologies to protect your privacy and your identity – including two unique security features for entering personal information online:
* Secure Keyboard is a new Kaspersky technology that automatically activates whenever you open a bank website or payment website – or you enter a password within any web page – to ensure that information you enter using your physical keyboard can’t be accessed by keyloggers
* For our ultimate protection, Kaspersky’s improved Virtual Keyboard feature allows you to use mouse-clicks to enter your banking information – so that keystrokes can’t be tracked or stolen by keyloggers, hackers or identity thieves
Keeps your children safe and responsible
Award-winning family protection features help you to keep your children safe and also give you greater control over your children’s access to the PC, the Internet, applications, games and websites. You can block, limit or log your children’s Instant Messaging and social network communications – and block the transfer of private data, such as phone or credit card numbers.
Prevents malware from exploiting vulnerabilities in your PC
If your PC has application or system vulnerabilities that haven’t been updated with the latest fixes, cyber criminals and malware could gain entry. In addition to scanning for vulnerabilities, Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 analyses and controls the actions of programs that have vulnerabilities – so they can’t cause any harm.
Automatic download and installation features – save you time and effort
Installation now requires far fewer manual steps. When you first download the product from our website, it automatically checks for the latest product version – disinfects existing malware, if necessary – and then starts the installation.
Compatible with Windows 8.1
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 is fully compatible with Microsoft’s latest operating system – Windows 8.1 – and is integrated with Microsoft’s latest IT security innovations. In addition, Kaspersky Now – a new application that has been developed to support Microsoft’s new user interface – lets you monitor your PC’s security status and launch vital security features.
What’s New in Kaspersky Internet Security 2015:
• Protection against interception of private data when connected to a public Wi-Fi network has been added. User warnings when connecting to unprotected Wi-Fi networks have been added as well.
• Unauthorized access by applications to webcam video is now blocked (for compatible webcam models).
• Protection for clipboard data in Safe Money mode against theft and interception has been added.
• The latest versions of popular web browsers are now supported: protection components (such as Kaspersky URL Advisor and Safe Money) support Mozilla™ Firefox 28.x, Internet Explorer 11, and Google Chrome 33.x, 34.x, and 35.x.
• Support for Windows 8.1 Update has been added.
• Protection against unauthorized capture of screenshots in Safe Money mode has been improved. Hypervisor, DirectX®, and OpenGL technologies are used to enhance protection against screenshots.
• Functioning of the System Watcher component has been improved: protection against cryptors has been implemented. Kaspersky Internet Security creates backup copies of files before they are encrypted by a malicious cryptor. This allows restoring these files from their backup copies. Backup copies of files are stored in the system folder for temporary files (Temp).
This feature has the following characteristics and limitations:
– If there is not enough memory on the system disk on which the Temp folder is located, no backup can be performed, and no notification of failed copying (non-provided protection) is displayed.
– Backup copies of files may be stored in unencrypted format.
– Backup copies of files are deleted when you quit Kaspersky Internet Security or disable the System Watcher component.
• In case of emergency termination of Kaspersky Internet Security, backup copies are not deleted. Copies must be deleted manually, if deletion is necessary.
• Parental Control functionality has been enhanced: the list of websites covered by Safe Search has been expanded.
• Configuration of Parental Control, Safe Money, and Trusted Applications mode has been simplified.
• The application’s performance in Trusted Applications mode has been improved.
• Protection in Trusted Applications mode has been enhanced: applications are now monitored at an early stage of operating system startup and protection of .NET applications has been implemented.
• Application performance has been improved and computer resource consumption has been optimized.
• Less time is required to start the application.
• Application GUI performance and responsiveness have been improved.
• The product upgrade process has been improved.
• The size of the application distribution package has been reduced.
• Enabling Secure Keyboard Input no longer requires a restart after installation of the application.
For Maximum Speed, Resumming Ability And No Waiting , you can buy premium account !
Kaspersky Reset Trial