e-Xstream Digimat 5.1.1 x64 | 625 MB
Digimat technology provides design tools that give the user 100% confidence in their composites products thanks to an accurate description of the local composite behavior. Accurate material modeling allows one to reduce the "factor of safety" - allowing composite materials to used to 100% of their potential, maximizing their competitiveness against metal and leading to substantial weight reduction. Digimat tools integrate smoothly within the current FEA process, bridging the gap between manufacturing process and structural analysis.
Digimat technology connects the whole value chain together (Material Suppliers, Tier1 and OEMs) and helps to:
- Investigate and predict the behavior of a large mix of composite materials
- Design & Manufacture Innovative High-Performance Composite Parts
- Minimize weight, cost and time-to-market optimal composite industrial parts
- Improve prediction of structural FEA by accounting for manufacturing process
- Reduce material testing and prototyping
More than just software, Digimat brings and organizes together the complete composite market, bridging the gap between manufacturing and performance. Digimat lets engineers do both micro- and macro-scale analyses of composites, predicting how they will perform and calculating their mechanical, thermal and electrical properties for use in all sorts of downstream FEA analyses.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed