Alien Skin Exposure 126.96.36.199 MacOSX | 104 MB
Alien Skin Exposure - a plugin for photo editing and color correction in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. With Exposure, you can apply various effects to your photos, such as sepia, stylized film or photos under black and white tones and much more. Besides styling photos under film in the Alien Skin Exposure also has tools for general photo editing: Adjust shadows and light, curves and sharpness, and other options. Plugin is perfect for both novice users and professionals alike.
You can control the settings of the presets using groups of related sliders (sliders), as well as texturing. Group presets let you quickly explore options, not to mess with the individual sliders. Hover your mouse over a preset - thumbnail updates to show you how it will look at the pictures. Just jog the cursor through the list of presets to quickly examine them visually. Additionally, with each preset, you can use a variety of settings controls: tone curves, focus, grain, vignette, etc.
Modeling method overlay dust and scratches in Exposure 3 output sometimes looked somewhat artificial. In Exposure 4 reversed texturing system based on real high-resolution photos. Compared with Exposure 3, where dust and scratches looked like artificial artifacts, fourth version, they are more realistic. Exposure In 4, you can add a wide range of beautiful realistic effects simulate "dirt", matt emulsion, illumination, scratches, dust, old frame.
• Black-and-white and color filters are combined into one filter, so you can find all the effects in one place.
• A group of presets you can easily view custom effects.
• Thumbnail Preview - Preview lets you hover the mouse cursor over a preset view possible result in miniature.
• Search settings. Organisation of search by name or description.
• Significant increase in speed on Mac and Windows.
New controls and effects
• New intuitive controls allow you to quickly and easily create new custom settings and save them as presets.
• New controls allow you to create black and white effects easier (more channels of color, B / W filters, split toning).
• New color controls make it easier to create your own color effects
• New effect - color infrared
• New texturing effects (light pollution, dust and scratches, border)
Many presets improved and added new ones.
• Alternative. New textures help you recreate historical photographic processes: cyanotype, literature and print photos on mokrokollodionnyh plates.
• Lo-Fi. More realistic setting of camera rotation using light leakage and organic textures
Lo-Fi Photo is made by non-professional photographers art using defects and artifacts artistic purposes. These include photos with cell phones, compact digital cameras, pinhole photography and other exotic methods of obtaining images.
The plugin contains the settings tab:
• Settings - you can choose one of the settings of the filter. Those who are included in the delivery, emulate the characteristics of a particular film. The selected settings can be changed in the future and keep them under your name. The manufacturer's website to download some additional settings.
• Color - check mark on the line Create Output In New Layer Above Current outputs the result of the filter in a new layer, which is very convenient - the original is preserved.
• Overall Intensity parameter controls the "degree of use" filter - the result of the filter is applied to the original. The same effect can be achieved in the Photoshop, changing the transparency of the new layer with the filtered image of the original in overlay mode Normal. Recommended to leave at 100%.
• Options - Red, Green and Blue channels allow us to determine the impact on the final result.
• Line Equalize Channels - the sum of the intensities of each color is always 100% (if one of the parameters, the other two imenyayutsya automatically in the opposite direction) that allows you to save as a result of the overall brightness of the original image. In the filter is also allowed to set negative values of the intensities of channels. And, although this effect is repeated in the real world is physically impossible, it can improve the contrast in the image.
• Options Ink Color, Strength, Position allow toned image in any color.
• Tone tab allows you to change the brightness of the image. With the help of some slide bars Contrast, Shadow, Midtone, Highlight You can change the contrast and brightness in shadows, midtones and highlights.
• Focus - helps simulate izmeneneniya focal length when shooting. In practice, this conventional instruments Blur and Sharp.
• Grain - will add grit with customizable shadows, midtones, bright areas (parameters Shadow, Midtone, Highlight).
• New bookmark Age - contains a number of effects to simulate the "aging" of photos. Here, you can change a number of parameters such as: vignetting, dust, scratches, roundness of faces, etc.
• Creative Focus Effects
Exposure 6 delivers all the powerful functionality of our creative focus and lens simulation program, Bokeh. So you can now draw attention to your subject by manipulating focus, vignette and depth of field. From simulation of fast lenses such as the Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 L and the Nikon 300mm f/2.8 through to tilt/shift and motion blur looks, Exposure 6 offers you an endless array of visually creative options.
• Instant Previews
Choosing your look is the what Exposure is all about, so we have rewritten the image processing engine to make it lightning fast. No need to squint at tiny preview windows or click and wait for the image to render like in other programs! Exposure 6 automatically displays full-sized instant previews as you mouse over to help you quickly experiment and define your look.
• Improved UI
Exposure 6 features an updated user interface with a cleaner layout for improved aesthetics and quicker navigation. We have made the standard background a darker gray color to facilitate editing of both color and B&W images. The preset browser now also offers a list view as well as optional thumbnails for a more visual experience.
• Basic Control Panel
In order to give you even finer creative control over your images, Exposure 6 sports a brand new basic control panel containing sliders to tweak your image’s exposure, contrast, highlights, shadows, clarity, vibrance and saturation for faster editing and less reliance on other programs.
• New Borders, Light Effects and Textures
Exposure 6 includes many new lighting effects such as realistic sun flare, and authentic vintage borders from the archives of world-renowned photographer Parker J Pfister. But it doesn’t stop there, you can now import your own custom borders and textures and share them across multiple computers too.
• Intel Core 2 processor - 64 bit
• Mac OS X 10.8 and above
• Adobe Photoshop CS6 and up
• Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 and above
• Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 and above
• Apple Aperture 3 and above
OS - MacOSX 10.7 or Later (64-bit processor)
Home Page - http://www.alienskin.com/exposure/index.aspx